Friday, October 22, 2021

My Ranking of All 25 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Smaug Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 My ranking of all 25 actors  that were considered for the role of Smaug ranked from least likely to most likely to voice him.

25. John Lithgow

24. Robert Downey Jr.

23. Alan Tudyk

22. John Goodman 

21. Benjamin Bratt

20. Paul Giamatti

19. Chris O'Dowd

17. Harry Shearer

16. Kenneth Branagh 

15. Alfred Molina

14. Kelsey Grammer

13.  John Cleese

12. John Malkovich

11. Mandy Patinkin

10. Eddie Izzard 

9. Alec Baldwin 

8. Liam Neeson

7. Patrick Stewart 

6. J. K. Simmons

5.  Hugo Weaving

4. Ron Perlman

3. Gary Oldman 

2. Bill Nighy  

1. Jeff Bridges  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain

  Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain Now this is going to be a really interesting because I am not going to talk about Avengers Age...