Friday, October 22, 2021

My Top 11 Worst Things That Eric Carmen Ever Done On South Park

 my top 11 worst things that Eric Cartman  has ever done on South Park

11. He took his  mask off at school  during the pandemic 

10. He send Kyle  to a migraine Detention Center

9. He treated Heidi  poorly

8. He drank Kenny's ashes 

7. He fake Tortures syndrome 

6. He falsely accused the principal 

5. He became the new  Hitler 

4. He faked his way into the Special Olympics 

3. He went on Killing Spree with Cthulhu

2. He he made  a racist report about ginger kids 

1. He went overboard getting  revenge on Scott Tenorman 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain

  Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain Now this is going to be a really interesting because I am not going to talk about Avengers Age...