Sunday, March 10, 2024

Here is My Villain Review on Ultron

 


Here is My Villain Review on Ultron



Now I'm going to discuss Ultron who is the main villain in 2015's Avenger Age of Ultron And explain why he is such a underwhelming MCU villain that had a lot of potential but in the end were they big disappointment



Origin- Now Ultron's Origin is really different from what it was in the comics because in the film he's made by Tony Stark who decides to make him in order to have a suit around the world to give peace to everyone around the world. I think Ultron's origin is okay. The film does an adequate job of telling his origin story but it should have been more like the comics. 



Character- Ultron is not really good because he has the personality of Tony Stark and he makes way too many jokes. Ultron is about to be this vicious and killer robot that just has no emotions for human life and just enjoys killing people. I Think the film Should have gotten his personality right from the comics instead of making him overly goofy. 



Motivation- Now Ultron's motivation is really interesting he finds humans to be inferior so he decided to kill off all humanity and that is pretty much accurate to the comics because that's what he did in the source material he found humans to be inferior and to be on the film does they decent job of his motivation or though I think a woman better if he did it and more serious tone without cracking all the unnecessary jokes so his motivation is good but I think it looks better in the comics. 




Best Scenes- No Ultron has a couple good scenes but most of them are overly silly but there are a few good scenes that I generally like I will admit his introduction scene is very scary and very amazing because it shows off how creepy of of a villain he could have been and James Spader he does a okay job voicing the characters performance is okay and the see where he confronts The Vision at the end of the film is really intense. Also the scene where he cuts off Klaw´s Hand is a very powerful and intense moment. But to be honest I think It would have been better if Ultron was actually serious. 


Evil Deeds- Now Ultron does alive bad things in this movie he killed Tony Stark's AI known as J.A.R.V.I.S he manipulates Wanda Maximoff /The Scarlet Witch and her brother Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver to help him kill the Avengers. I think overall the film does an okay job of making Ultron evil but like I mentioned Multiple times it would have been a lot better if he was more serious like in the comics. 


Conclusion- Ultron as villain that had a lot of potential because there is stuff I enjoy like his introduction scene and his motivations are very dark and interesting but the problem is he's just way too goofy and Jame Spader he does try his best but I think they should have used it just a computer to do the voice and not an actual actor. This is one of the most underwhelming MCU villains. I'm going to give Ultron a 310. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....