Monday, January 3, 2022

My Ranking of All All 19 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Drix Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 my ranking of all 19 actors that were considered for the role of Drix ranked from least likely to most likely to voice him 

19. Keanu Reeves

18. Grieg Kinnear

17. Goran Visnjic 

16. Doug Jones 

15. Malcomim McDowell

14. Christopher Lloyd

13. Christopher McDonald

12. John Goodman 

11. Leslie Nielsen 

10. Bob Hoskins  

9. Billy Bob Thornton 

8. James Marsden 

7. Steve Martin 

6. Robert De Niro

5. Alec Baldwin 

4. Tommy Lee Jones

3. Dwayne Johnson 

2. Richard E Grant 

1. Jeff Goldblum







No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...