Monday, January 3, 2022

My Ranking of All 18 Actors That Were Considered for The role of Manny Ranked from Least Likely to Most likely to Voice Him

 My ranking of all the 18 actors that were considered for the role of Manny ranked from least likely to most likely to voice him. 

18. Bruce Willis

17. Kevin Costner

16. Sylvester Stallone

15. Jim Belushi 

14. Kevin Kline

13. John Goodman

12. Albert Brooks

11. James Earl Jones

10. Pierce Brosnan

9. Nicolas Cage

8. Robert De Niro

7. Keith David

6. Val Kilmer

5. Johnny Depp

4. Michael Keaton

3. Jeff Bridges

2.  Ving Rhames 

1. Tim Allen








No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...