Thursday, October 21, 2021

My Ranking of All 20 Actors That Were Considered For the Role of Tortoise John Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 My  ranking of all 20 actors  that were considered for the role of Tortoise John  Ranked from least likely to most likely voice him 

20. David Cross

19.  Bill Nighy

18. John Lithgow 

17. Christopher McDonald 

16. Paul Giamatti

15. Jason Alexander

14. Rupert Everett

13. Robert Downey Jr

12. James Cromwell

11. Jeffrey Tambor 

10. Kelsey Grammer

9. Tommy Lee Jones 

8. Robert De Niro

7. Patrick Stewart

6. Alec Baldwin

5. Willem Dafoe

4. Jeff Bridges 

3. Ian McKellen 

2. Christopher Walken

1. Gary Oldman
















2 comments:

  1. Lots of great talent on this list! Hard to decide who would be best suited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Lou. I still think all of these actors would have been great choices for tortoise John. I wish we can hear auditions for the character.

      Delete

Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain

  Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain Now this is going to be a really interesting because I am not going to talk about Avengers Age...