Friday, October 22, 2021

My Ranking of All 19 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Jakob Toretto Ranked from Least Likely tp Most Likely to Play Him

 My ranking of 19 actors that were considered for the role of Jakob Toretto ranked for least likely to most likely to play him. 
19. Jimmy Kimmel 
18. Zach Galifankis 
17. Jeffey Tambor 
16. John Goodman 
15. Vince Vaughn 
14. Ed Helms 
13. Jeff Goldblum 
12. John C. Reilly 
11. Jim Carrey  
10. Bradley Cooper 
9. Ken Jeong 
8. David Koechner 
7. Paul Giamatti 
6. James Marsden 
5. Steve Carell 
4. Will Ferrell 
3. Neil Patrick Harris 
2. Paul Rudd 
1. Alec Baldwin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain

  Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain Now this is going to be a really interesting because I am not going to talk about Avengers Age...