Friday, October 22, 2021

My Ranking of All 20 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Gallaxhar Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 My ranking of all 20 actors that were considered for the role of Gallaxhar ranked from least likely to most likely to voice him. 

20. Alan Tudyk

19. Jay Leno

18. Robin Williams

17. Tony Hale 

16. Patton Oswalt

15. Joel McHale

14. Harry Sharer

13. Jimmy Fallon

12. Clancy Brown

11. Ricky Gervais

10. Bill Hader

9. Paul Giamatti

8. Jim Carrey

7. Nicolas Cage

6. David Harbor

5. Gary Oldman

4. Hugo Weaving

3. Eddie Izzard

2. Peter Dinklage 

1. Jeff Bridges 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain

  Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain Now this is going to be a really interesting because I am not going to talk about Avengers Age...