Sunday, March 10, 2024

Here is My Villain Review of Arnim Zola

 


Here is My Villain Review of Arnim Zola



Now I'm going to discuss Arnim Zola who is the secondary villain in 2011´s Captain America The First Avenger and the secondary villain in 2014 ´ s Captain America the Winter Soldier. 


Origin- Now Arnim Zola´s origin is very interesting because Arnim Zola was a Nazi scientist who was recruited by the Red Skull and together they led the modern incarnation of the evil organization known as Hydra and he was an undercover S.H.I.E.L.D Scientist. I think the film does a terrific job of discussing the origin of Arnim Zola. 


Motivation- Now Arnim Zola´s motivations are very interesting because he is basically Red Skull´s right hand man and Hydra Scientist who is tasked to take down S.H.I.E.L.D from the inside I did the film handles his motivations really well he is tasked to Help The Red Skull harness the legendary tesseract and conquer the world and lead the new incarnation of Hydra. 



Best Scenes- Now Arnim Zola doesn't have a lot of screen time in these movies but that's okay because he has a few really interesting and intense scenes. If I had to pick my favorite scene with Arnim Zola is where he tells Captain America And Black Widow that S.H.I.E.L.D was a part of Hydra for many years and not only wasn't really intense but it makes sense because they thought he would be an organization that they can trust. But it turned out that they had a few dark secrets of their own and it is all thanks to Toby Jones's magnificent performance. 




Evil Deeds- Now Arnim Zola  has done a lot of evil things such as trying to kill both Captain America and Black Widow. He also manipulated S.H.I.E.L.D into working for Hydra. He has worked for the Red Skull and to help him accomplish his mission of harnessing the power of the Tesseract and lead the modern incarnation of Hydra. I think the films do a fantastic job of showing how evil and despicable Arnim Zola really is as a villain. 



Conclusion- Arnim Zola is really interested in villain because despite him not having a lot to do in the MCU he is still very smart and very deadly because he is the one that has responsible for for S.H.I.E.L.D to ally themselves with Hydra he has killed millions of people and his motivations make sense because he has to obey Red Skull orders in order to have Hydra Grown more powerful power. He's probably the most underrated MCU villain. But the thing that makes Arnim Zola such an incredible villain in the perfect and spectacular performance by Toby Jones. I'm going to give  Arnim Zola a 10/10.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....