Saturday, November 4, 2023

My Ranking of All 17 MCU Phase 4 Projects Ranked from Worst to Best

 My Ranking of All 17  MCU Phase 4 Projects Ranked from Worst to Best

17. She-Hulk

16. Hawkeye

15. Black Widow

14. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

13. Thor Love and Thunder

12. Miss Marvel

11. Moon Knight

10. Werewolf by Night

9. Eternals

8. Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special

7. Marvel's What if…?

6. Shang Chi and the Legend of The Ten Rings

5.  Spider-Man No Way Home

4. Black Panther Wakanda Forever

3. Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness

2. Wandavision

1. Loki






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....