Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Here is The Soundtrack for My Regular Show Miniseries

 Here is the Soundtrack for My Regular Show Miniseries

31. Hooked On A Feeling 

30. The Chain

29. Doctor Strange Theme Epic Version

28. Short Round's Theme

27. Let's Get This Party Started

26. Shang Chi´s Theme  By Joel P West

25. Like a Prayer

24. Kai's Theme By Hans Zimmer

23. There Nothing Holding Me Back

22. Dog Days Are Over

21. Dormammu´s Theme

20. Family By Joel P West

19.  Lang Vs Kang By Christophe Beck

18. In The Past- Twin Musicom

17. I Got A Feeling

16. I Will Survive

15.  Moon Knight Theme Epic version

14. Revenge By Joel P West

13. How The Mighty Have Fallen- By Epikus

12. O-o-h Child

11. Fire In The Sky By Anderson. Peak

10. Gangnam Style by PSY. 

9. Good Afternoon

8. The Ancient One´s Theme

7. Mr Blue Sky

6. An ´ t No mountain High Enough

5. Father and Son

4. Mysterio´Theme

3. Rocket Man By Elton John

2. Believe It Or Not

1. Come and Get Your Love









No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...