Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Top 20 Most Unpopular Opinions of All Time

 Top 20 Most Unpopular Opinions of All Time


20. I still think the movie Mute is a really underrated Netflix original film

19. I still think The Voices is the least disturbing movie ever made. 

18. I still think Three Thousand Years of Longing is the most Underrated movie of 2022.

17. I still think After Yang is probably the saddest A24 film. 

16. I don't think The Wild is the worst Disney film ever made. 

15. I still think 2 Days is the  darkest Paul Rudd movie ever made. 

14. I still think The Incredible Hulk is the most underrated Marvel Cinematic Universe film. 

13. I still don't think Thor Love and Thunder is the worst Movie of 2022. 

12. I still think that the Guilty is probably the most underrated film of 2021. 

11. Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantum Mania is still better than Man of Steel

10. I don't think Marvel's The Inhumans is the worst Marvel show ever made. 

9. I think the Hunchback of Notre Dame is the second darkest Disney film ever made. 

8. I still think X2 X-Men United is the best X-Men film ever made. 

7. I still think 1922 is one of the best movies of 2017. 

6. I still think Zodiac is the most accurate biopic movie. 

5. I still think Swiss Army Man is the funniest A24 film. 

4. I don't think Jonah Hex is the worst DC film ever made. 

3. I still think Avengers Age of Ultron is the most disappointing Marvel Cinematic Universe film. 

2. I don't think M.O.D.O.K is the worst Marvel Cinematic universe villain.

1. I still think Secret invasion is The Worst Marvel Show Ever Made






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranking Everything I Watched In June Ranked from Worst to Best

  Ranking Everything I Watched In June Ranked from Worst to Best 49. Poltergeist 2015  48. The Snowman 47. Quantum Quest 46. The Circle 45. ...