Monday, February 6, 2023

My Ranking of All 18 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Nigel Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 My ranking of all 18 actors that were considered for the role of Nigel ranked from least likely to most likely to voice him 

18. Alan Tudyk 

17. Ian Holm 

16. John Goodman

15. Harry Shearer 

14. John Cleese

13. John Malkovich

12. Kenneth Branagh 

11. Alec Baldwin

10. Gary Oldman

9. Liam Neeson 

8. Kelsey Grammer

7. Christopher Lloyd

6. Sean Bean 

5. Eddie Izzard 

4. Benjamin Bratt

3. Alfred Molina

2. Hugo weaving 

1. Will Ferrell 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...