Here is My Tv Show Review of She Hulk Attorney at Law
Now what comes to this show I never really cared for it because it was just so weird and so dumb and out of all the MCU projects this one had the worst MCU humor because look people might say that the second Ant-Man movie Ant-Man and the Wasp has dumb MCU jokes but I got to say the jokes in this show were not funny Because Ant-Man and the Wasp had better jokes but also balanced it with emotional stuff as well so I think not just that movie but all the Ant-Man movies are more funny than this show. now there were jokes that made me laugh But it's just a jumbled up mess and I get what the show is trying to do it's trying to be all meta and it doesn't work in fact it felt like a more Cheap ripoff to the Deadpool movies You got the difference being is that the Deadpool movie they're funny This it tries to be funny but it doesn't really work at all.
But then let's talk about the story which I don't get why they did this because apparently the storyline revolved around Jennifer Walters becoming She Hulk And she goes to court to deal or lowering job as well as breaking the fourth wall and trying to figure out who is behind the show and it's really really dumb it doesn't make a whole lot sense and is probably the dumbest storyline in the post endgame era because As messy as the eternals was at least that film had an interesting concept and I was in that Film with a lot more funnier than anything in the show. It is just a crappy rip-off to the Deadpool movies.
The characters and acting are kind of mixed I think the actors are trying their best but the writing is the worst day because they just cracked so many dumb MCU jokes and I said for the longest time that you can't make jokes while trying to be serious but this show does it way too much because then Shanghai they're the joke where The flight attendant asked them for veggies or beef and that joke went on for a minute but it wasn't as unbearable As the jokes in this sh
Jennifer Walters/She Hulk Is Is not that interesting of a character because You understand that she wants to be a Hulk. She wants to be a normal lawyer it's just really boring because her hair dork doesn't really go anywhere I still think that is the strongest aspect In the beginning show. Now She Hulk Breaks the 4th wall There are Some moments where it's funny and some of it is really inconsistent. Jennifer Walters/She Hulk is played by Tatiana Maslany and her performance was very inconsistent because of it was okay but I love it with Jessica are going over the top and it was just really unfunny and really annoying and the weird thing is that I did with a better script I think Tatiana Maslany Had a bear s script then she could have played a decent She-Hulk. But this show does a lot of stupid stuff with the character like the way she talks down to the Hulk and make some really dumb and the stupid joke that she that's it makes by calling Wong Wongers which I thought that was a dumb junk I thought that was not that funny. Also the CGI on her looked really terrible. The chemistry between her and Tim Roth, Ginger Gonzaga, Jameela Jamil, Benedict Wong, Charlie Cox, and Jordan Aron Ford is still really great.
Email Blonsky / the Abomination Is just really boring and just watered down for the show because problem is he's barely in the show. He doesn't really do much. The design for the abomination is still conical accurate but official expressions are too family friendly and in the Incredible Hulk movie his facial expressions were really scary. The abomination is played by Tim Roth and His performance was just really bad and not that interesting because he is trying to give a good performance but the show just makes the Abomination really dumb to the point that i think General Thade from Tim Burton´s plant of the Apes is a more comic accurate interpretation of the character because that character was scary and didn't crack any stupid jokes. Also the whole joke about him saying that he can change it it's just so dumb like how he can control being the Abomination it just in another dumb MCU joke that doesn't make a whole lot sense and again the MCU takes these great villains and just makes them really lame now like how they made Kingpin family friendly and Hawkeye by giving him a dumb Hawaiian shirt which was really ridiculous Despite Vincent D'Onofrio trying his best the writing made his character lame. The chemistry between him and Tatiana is still really great.
Nikki Ramos is not a really great character and to be honest I still think She's more annoying than Katy Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. She tries to act like Katy In turn of trying to be funny but I just found most of her jokes annoying and the thing I'll give Katy from Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings at least she was funny I found lots of her jokes funny when she had to be serious She did a really great job of being serious. Katy Is played by Awkwafina and her performance as that character at least didn't annoy me to death. I was sure in the trailer for the movie I thought she was going to be annoying. But it turns out that Katy was actually funny and really entertaining to watch. Nikki Is play by Ginger Gonzaga and her performance is annoying to say the way she's just not funny in this role. The chemistry between her and Tatiana Maslany is still great.
Titania is probably the second worst Phase 4 Marvel Cinematic Universe villain. Titania did not even act like she should in the comics because in the comics she is really threatening and really scary but in this show She was annoying and she was way too silly as a villain to be taken seriously. Titania is played by Jameela Jamil and she is really bad as this character. her performance was just really cheesy and really goofy and you can't take the performance seriously.They also completely butchered her because in the comics she's very threatening she has fought against she hulk she then are a relationship with the absorbing man but in this show they make her a online social media influencer she films videos of herself it just doesn't make any sense that the case of another villain being ruined by the MCU by turning them into a stupid joke. The chemistry between her and Tatiana Maslany is still great.
Wong in this show is probably the best part of the show. He's really entertaining and his humor was very consistent. When he needs to be funny, he needs to be funny. But when he needs to be serious he does a great job of being serious. but much like I said with Abomination Wong Is barely in the show like I wish he would then all nine episodes. He's played by Benedict Wong And he still does a phenomenal job playing the character. But he suffers the same problem as Tim Roth in the sense of but they are completely wasted They're barely in the show. The chemistry between him and Tatiana Maslany is still really great.
Now when it was announced that Daredevil was going to be in the show a lot of people were really skeptical. A lot were worried that he could be really goofy and unfortunately they did they make him very stupid especially that stupid line that says where he says my ass remains unwopped that was such a stupid line of dialogue and Charlie Cox he's trying his best with the horrendous material but they made him family friendly and said we made him into an MCU comic relief and he is not funny and it felt like you didn't need to be in the show because he's just there to be really dumb and being talked down by She Hulk And the whole walk of shame thing that was the dumbest joke in the MCU and that's saying something because the MCU Made a lot of crappy jokes but the Walk of Shame is probably the dumbest joke in Phase 4.
Eugene Patilliio/LeapFrog is the funniest Phase 4 Marvel Cinematic Universe villains. LeapFrog's costume is really goofy but it works in this show because in the comic books leapfrog was a really silly villain that you can't really take him seriously. LeapFrog is played by Brandon Stanley and he does a phenomenal job playing the character. You could tell he is having fun in the role. The chemistry between him and Tatiana Maslany It's still great.
The Porcupine in the show is probably My favorite character in the series. He is really funny. The running joke of the characters tells him to take his costume off and then once they see what he looks like they tell him the costume back on and it was a really funny moment. Also his costume is accurate to the comic books. The chemistry between him and Tatiana Maslany is still great. Porcupine is played by Jordan Aron Ford and he does a phenomenal job playing the character you can tell he has having fun in the role.
But probably the worst thing about this show is its depiction of the Wrecking Crew. The Wrecking Crow are the worst Phase 4 Marvel Cinematic Universe villains. I still think they are dumber than Taskmaster is in Black Widow because at least with Taskmaster she looked comic book accurate and she was threatening and the actress Olga Kurylenko did a decent job playing the character. Also the Taskmaster was more of a disappointing villain than an awful villain. But with the wrecking crew they are overly goofy. They are really weak and not intimidating in the slightest. I still think they're more accurate in the cartoons because they can take on Thor who is a god in the comics and the cartoons. I also think the wrecking crew are even more silly than Ultron is in Avengers Age of Ultron Also with Ultron James Spader did Okay job of voicing the character. Also Ultron unlike the Wrecking crew he had his darker moments in the film.
Now K.E.V.I.N. As a character is just so weird and out of place I get that they're trying to be meta by saying oh it's kevin as a robot but it's just so dumb and the whole twist reveal that he was the one running the show again I deal with they are going for Trying to make it like the Deadpool movie like being very meta and funny but the difference is that in the Deadpool movies the jokes are really funny But in this show they are not funny and Kevin doesn't really contribute much to the show he's only in the last episode and well the CGI looked good he was just a pointless villain he was just there rather than Been an actual character.
But probably the biggest problem with this show is the directing by Jessica Gao because But there are some good stuff she does with the show where it tries to be serious like Netflix's Daredevil and sometimes it works but most of the time it does not work. Also the show must waste most of the actors like Tim Roth and Benedict Wong and they don't have much to do in this series. I mean yeah they are entertained to watch but they just don't have enough to do Also the whole thing about them dumbing down hulk was so dumb because the Hulk is supposed to be tragic but in the post endgame era they made him really stupid and also they just shoving way too many unfunny MCU jokes Especially that stupid twerking joke which was not funny that joke is more dumber than The scene and Shang-chi where Katy looks out the window and she says oh hell no screw you I'm not doing this but the difference being that The joke was really funny and Katy is a more interesting character then anything in this show. Also the meta jokes in this show were not that funny some of them are funny but most of them are just really weird and are not funny like the whole thing with Kevin I can see what they're going for by saying that oh Kevin has controlled the show the whole time and that joke was just so stupid and they drag it out for a couple minutes in the final episode also the jokes were surprisingly more dumber than the Meta jokes in this show because aside from LeapFrog the stuff with porcupine and the stuff with Wong which I think those jokes with those characters are really funny but most of the humor is just making Hulk dumb she-Hulk twerking and same men are dumb That's pretty much all the MCU humor you can and when you say that you like the MCU humor more in a Shang-Chi movie that mean that this show really flopped big time. The overall I think she did a really bad job directing this show
So in conclusion i didn't like the show because most of the jokes were not funny now that we're jokes that made me laugh and was really disappointing is that the actress who plays she-Hulk Tatiana Maslany did try to give a good performance but due to the horrible writing felt like her performance was kind of held back because of that. Also Mark Ruffalo I was not really invested with him as the Hulk because he really dumb and really boring and overly silly the Hulk is supposed to be tragic. But they just had to make him overly silly. I'll say the stuff with porcupine was really funny and the stuff with Wong was decent but everything else was either cringe worthy or really dumb especially the series finale which is probably the dumbest Marvel show finale because it I get what it's trying to do trying to say that all the story lines are all messy this doesn't make a sense and then they put K.E.V.I.N as a robot which does look cool. But it felt too weird and out of place. I think of all the MCU projects this one has the worst humor out of anything in the MCU. Also Megan the Stallion cannot act she's really bad in the show in her character Nikki Ramos Because she was really annoying and they tried to again make her like Katie from Shanghai but again the difference is Katy is funny and Also Awkwafina Giveaway better performance than Megan thee stallion did in this show. Also the theme where she is twerking was so stupid is one of the dumbest jokes in the MCU and i am not kidding when I say this but it is more dumber than the Thor having a love triangle with his hammer and ax in Thor love and thunder because the ways it's that what actually funny and they was relevant to the story. But with this was just annoying and really stupid. So I say just skip the show go watch Loki with Tom Hiddleston because the way that show is funny but manages to be serious as well and Ke Huy Quan as Ouroboros is a lot more funnier than Mark Ruffalo is in the show. I give the show a 2/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment