Saturday, August 13, 2022

My top 20 Favorite Blogs That I have Posted

 My top 20 Favorite Blogs That I have Posted 


20. My Movie Review of Wonder Woman 1984 

19. My Ranking of all 5 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Ant Man  

18. My Movie Review of Eternals

17.  Top 10 Actors That Were Wasted in the Marvel Cinematic Universe 

16. My Movie Review on Due Date 

15. Top 10 Marvel What If..? Villains 

14. My Ranking of All 94 Marvel Cinematic Universe Villains 

13. My Movie Review of Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings 

12. Top 11 Favorite Supreting Character Performances in Superhero Movies

11. My Movie Review of the Hangover 

10. Top 15 Most Disturbing Movies 

9. My Movie Review of The Gray Man 

8. My Movie Review of Knives Out 

7. Top 63 Actors That Could Play Lex Luthor

6. My Movie Review of Mute 

5. Here is Our Movie Idea for Rango in Boots 

4. My Movie Review of Ready Player One  

3. Top 38 Actors That I Would Like to Interview on the Jimmy Fallon Show 

2. My Movie Review of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse Madness 

1. My Movie Review of Avengers Endgame
















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....