Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Here is My Movie Review of The Runner

 


Here is My Movie Review of The Runner



Now I heard a lot of people say that this movie is utter garbage and I watched it and I agree with them. This movie is one of the worst films of the entire year and you can tell that this film was massively made by AI because every shot in every green screen looks faker than an MCU movie. Now I'm going to explain why I think this is the worst film of the entire year. 



Now the storyline is just really bad because all it is is that you have this woman named Maia Marten who gets a call from this mysterious man called the collar and he told her that he kidnaped her son and it's up to her to like run all across town to save her kidnapped son and that's it that's the story and it's just a horrible rub off to Phone Booth with Colin Farrell. But the difference is that that movie had way better acting in a much better storyline. This just had the most boring and generic storylines you will ever see in a movie. But the worst thing about the movie is the acting because everyone is just over the top and really bad. Now let's talk about Gal Gadot, which I got to be honest she used to be a good actress but ever since Snow White 2025 something became very apparent to me that she can't act anymore and ever since then I have not been looking forward to seeing any of her movies. And unfortunately the bad acting continues in this film because she is so over the top as her character Maia Marten  because all she does is freak out and yell a lot and it is so dumb and so ridiculous because you can't take it seriously it's not like you could laugh about how bad her performances because when you watch other actors like Nick with cage you can laugh at him because he's going over the top and you can tell he is having fun. But this performance was so unbearable to watch. Also the character of Maia Marten is so boring because all she wants to do is to rescue her son and that's it she doesn't go through a character development and there are multiple things of her freaking out it's just so dumb and ridiculous because you can't take it seriously. Damian Lewis plays the villain The Caller and he's just so boring he  gives a flat and really generic villain performance that's not even memorable. The character of the collar is just boring, just generic, just very Bland and very uninterested and even the things where you see him he's not really that intimidating it's just again boring. I don't have much to say about his character. To be honest I don't have much to say about the acting, it's just really bad. But the thing I really want to talk about is the directing by Kevin MacDonald Is really bad because it really feel like he is just making this movie with AI which I only be surprised that if he did make this movie with AI because every green screen shot he uses looks like garbage it looks really bad and he died develop any of the characters again Maia Marten  It's such a boring and uninteresting character because she doesn't really go through any character development throughout the film all she wants to do with the rescue her son that's it again it's just a boring and terrible character it doesn't help that Gal Gadot's performance is really bad. So overall I think he did a terrible job directing this film. So in conclusion I think this movie is horrendously bad. It has horrible acting, is really generic and really Land storyline it's just not interesting. Again if you have seen the movie Taken with Liam Neeson you've seen this film. It's just a generic and really boring and really terribly made film. But then that made it interesting because of Liam Neeson's performance and with that it looked like a movie that looks like AI. To be honest I think this movie is up there with Moana 2026 and one of the worst films of the entire year. I say to skip this movie and go watch Searching with John Cho because that movie had a better storyline and Way Bear acting and everything looks so real. Well Everything in this movie looks so cheap and fake. I give this movie a 0/10.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Movie Review of The Runner

  Here is My Movie Review of The Runner Now I heard a lot of people say that this movie is utter garbage and I watched it and I agree with t...