Sunday, March 20, 2022

My Ranking of All 20 Spider-Man Villain performances Ranked from Worst to Best

 My ranking of all 20 Spider-Man villain performances ranked from worst to best 

20. Paul Giamatti as Rhino

19. Topher Grace as Venom

18. Dane DeHaan as Green Goblin

17.  James Franco as New Goblin

16.  Katherine Hahn as Doctor Octopus

15. Mahershala Ali as the Prower

14. Riz Aahmed as Riot

13. Naomie Harris as Shrek

12. Woody Harrelson as Carnage

11. Jamie Foxx as Electro

10. Rhys Ifans as Lizard

9. Liev Schreiber as Kingpin

8. J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson

7. Finch Moore as Rocket Racer

6. Dylan Jaeger as The Shocker

5. Thomas Haden Church as SandMan

4. Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio

3. Alfred Molina as Dr Octopus

2. Michael Keaton as Vulture

1. Willem Dafoe  as Green Goblin










 



2 comments:

  1. Willem Dafoe is one of my favorite actors. I wish he'd play the Joker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Lou that Willem Dafoe is a really great actor. judging how scary he is as the Green Goblin in the Spider-Man movies. I can actually see him as the Joker in a Batman movie.

    ReplyDelete

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...