Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My Ranking of All 25 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of the Joker Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play/Voice Him

 My ranking of all 25 actors that were considered for the role of the Joker ranked least likely to most likely to play/voice him. 

25. Frank Sinatra

24.  Sam Rockwell 

23. Steve Carell

22.  Chrispin Glover 

21. Leonardo DiCaprio

20. Sean Penn

19. Johnny Depp

18. Callan Mulvey 

17. Robin Williams

16. Adrien Brody

15. Harrison Ford 

14. Vincent Cassei

13. Lachy Hulme 

12. Ray Liotta 

11. David Bowie

10. Christopher Walken

9. Mark Strong

8. James Woods

7. John Lithgow 

6. Tom Hiddleston

5. Brad Dourif 

4. Tim Curry

3. Ryan Gosling

2. Paul Bettany

1. William Dafoe










No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...