Thursday, November 18, 2021

Top 5 Movies I'm Planning to Watch

 


Top 5 Movies I'm Planning To Watch 

5. Time Bandits 

Time Bandits seems fun to watch. I thought the trailer looked good because it has cheesy effects. The characters are funny because of the humor. I think I'll have a good time watching it. 



4. The Day After Tomorrow 

The Day After Tomorrow seems entertaining. One reason that I would like to watch this movie is because of Jake Gyllenhaal. It seems like he is  having fun in the movie. I think the idea of a hurricane in movies is a cool concept. The movie trailer makes it look really realistic. The action scenes look great.   


3. The Prestige 

 It looks fun. One reason that I would want to see this movie is because of the concept of a Magic Duel. I think that sounds really cool. Another reason is because it has Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Scarlett Johansson, and Andy Serkis.  I saw the trailer a couple times and it looks really entertaining to watch. The effects in the movie look really cool to look at. When I'm done watching the movie I will make a review of it and post it on a blogger website.  


2.  Marvel’s Eternals I saw the trailer and it looks awesome because the effects look great.  I'm looking forward to seeing Angelina Jolie as Thena. I think Marvel’s Eternals would set up the X-Men for the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Silver Surfer. I think it will also set up Kang the Conqueror for Ant Man and the Wasp Quantummania. I will post a review of Marvel’s Eternals after I see it in  theaters. I will  post it on my blog. 1.Red Notice This movie seems really great because of Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne Johnson. The reason why this movie looks great is because I like the idea of a jewel heist. Another reason is that I think Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne Johnson have a great chemistry. I like the idea of Gal Gadot playing a villain. After I'm done watching the movie I will post a review on my blog site. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....