Thursday, November 18, 2021

My Ranking of All 23 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Captain America Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him

 my ranking of all 23 actors that were considered for the role of Captain America ranked from least likely to most likely to play him 

23. Will Smith

22. Arnold Schwarzenegger

21. Dolph Lundgren

20. Val Kilmer

19. Joe Jonas 

18. Chris Pratt

17. Wilson Bethel

16. Chace Crawford

15. Done Cook

14. Chris Pine 

13. Channing Tatum 

12. Jenson Ackles 

11. Tom Hardy

10. Kellan Lutz 

9. Ryan Gosling

8. Scott Eastwood

7. Chris Hemsworth

6. Charlie Hunnam 

5. Wyatt Russell

4. Garrett Hedlund  

3. Alexander Skarsgard 

2. John Krasinski 

1. Sebastian Stan


















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....