Wednesday, November 17, 2021

My Ranking of All 19 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Star Lord Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him

 My ranking of all 19 actors that were considered for the role of Star-Lord ranked from least likely to most likely to play him 

19. Wes Bentley

18. Joel Edgerton 

17. Jack Huston 

16. Lee Pace 

15. Jim Sturgess 

14. Eddie Redmayne 

13. Garrett Hedlund 

12. Aaron Paul 

11. Cam Gigandet 

10. Sullivan Stapleton 

9. Zachary Levi

8. Chris Lowell 

7. Jensen Ackles 

6. Michael Rosenbaun 

5. John Krasinski

4. Logan Marshall Green 

3.  Glenn Howerton 

2. James Marsden

1. Joseph Gordon-Levit















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....