Sunday, October 24, 2021

Yet Another Top-10 Unpopular Opinions

 Yet Another top 10 unpopular opinions. 

10. I don't think The Cat in the Hat movie is that bad. 

9. I think the chitauri are the most overrated Marvel Cinematic Universe villains.

8. I think Thor has the best climax in the Thor trilogy. 

7. I think Epic is an underrated animated movie

6. I think The Boss Baby Family Business is a bland animated movie from Dreamworks  

5. I think open season is an underrated animated  movie

4. I think Shark Tale is an underrated animated movie from DreamWorks. 

3. I think Tortoise John from Rango is a better villain than Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear from Toy Story 3 

2. I think Iron Man 2 is better than Iron Man 3

1. I think Eternals is the most overheated Marvel Cinematic Universe movie.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 20 Underrated Films of 2023

  Top 20 Underrated Films of 2023 20. 65 19. Silent Night 18. Haunted Mansion 17. Shazam Fury of The Gods 16. Tetris  15. Indiana Jones and ...