Thursday, October 21, 2021

My Ranking of All 23 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Metal Beak Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 My ranking of all 23 actors that were considered for the role of Metal Beak ranked from least likely to most likely to voice him 

23. Jeremy Irons 

22. Sam Neill

21. Jacek Koman 

20. Russell Crowe

19. Eric Bana

18. Daniel Craig

17. Charles Dance 

16. Ben Kingsley

15. Jude Law

14. Ian McShane

13. Liam Neeson

12. Jason Isaac

11. Kevin Bacon

10. Ralph Fiennes

9. Andy Serkis

8. Tom Hardy

7. Gary Oldman

6. Joaquin Phoenix 

5. Willem Dafoe  

4. Josh Brolin

3. Idris Elba 

2. Bill Nighy 

1. Chiwetel Ejiofor  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain

  Why Do I Think Ultron Is a Terrible Villain Now this is going to be a really interesting because I am not going to talk about Avengers Age...