Here is My Movie Review of Batman The Killing Joke
Now when it comes to Batman The Killing Joke I finally read the graphic novel and I really like it because it does show the relationship between Batman and Joker and also it shows a flashback of Joker's possible origin story and I thought that was really awesome. So I watched the movie and oh my God with this fucking stupid this movie it is so bad and the fuck right thing is is that it does have stuff I like. But the problem is it felt like it was trying to be two movies because I'll tell you the first half is Fifty Shades A back girl because all the first half is is just her fucking Kevin Conroy AKA Batman and then by the fucking 30 minute of the film you finally see the killing joke story play out. Trust me I have a lot to say about Batgirl as a character. Although the infamous rooftop scene I want to talk about.
Now the storyline in this film is really bad because the first half is about back road trying to prove that she's independent and then she ended up having sex with Batman and then the second half it is the killing jokes story that everyone knows and loves the problem is it takes too long for the story to start and when it does start you're already more than halfway done with the movie. And the words of Christian Bale give me a fucking answer as to why they did that because I didn't know the stupid change. But yeah that is the storyline is just a stupid mess. But again I enjoy the second halfway it finally goes to the killing joke stuff that is when I was impressed. But yeah the story is still stupid.
Let's talk about the performances now I will admit the voice acting's fine except for one performance but the writing is so fucking shitty the writing and actually the biggest problem in the directing but aside From that I think there is some good acting in the film it's just held back by bad and really disgusting writing.
Now let's talk about Kevin Conroy who voices Bruce Wayne / Batman and what can I say he is a tremendous Batman ever since Batman the Animated Series he is tremendous and look even parts were this movie is not working Conroy gives it his all he's really fun he's very entertaining as the character now the character of Batman I'll get to in like a second but I thought acting wise Kevin Conroy is still tremendous as the character. Now what I said Kevin Conroy is really great as Batman. The character of Batman is a fucking idiot he's not smart especially in the first half where he r yelled at Batgirl which I don't really blame him for being an asshole Because bat girl was being a fucking bitch in this movie and unlikable. But I do blame him for randomly deciding to have sex with Batgirl which I'll get to later but they just make him so unbelievably stupid Now In the second half he does become the Batman we all know and love but yeah in the first half then make him unbelievably dumb. Now I will say though the scenes of Batman with The Joker are incredible they're Dynamic in the Highlight of the film especially the ending where they laugh at this one joke that the Joker tells him and it's one of the most creepy but one of the most entertaining moments in the film And even when Batman attacks the criminals it does lead to some really dark and some really horrifying moments in the film. So again I don't blame Kevin Conroy I blame the horrendous writing. The chemistry between him and Tara Strong and Mark Hamill
Easily the worst performance of the entire film is Tara strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl and oh my God did I fucking hate this performance Manually because she is annoying half of her performance is just her whining and complaining and it's really really annoying in this film. You know I'm going to say this if you think Florence Pugh is really terrible as Yelena in the MCU oh my God she wasn't nearly as fucking terrible as this performance Manly because Florence Pugh didn't act like she was on her fucking period throughout the MCU she gave a normal and subtle performance and show the least fucking funny when she got annoyed by others like with Red Guardian. You know I'm going to say this Awkwafina wasn't this annoying in the MCU as Katy and she did make me want to bash my fucking brains out like this fucking stupid performance did. I also she was better than Tara strong because oh I don't know she was fucking funny in the MCU Maybe that's why her performance didn't make Want to bash my skull with a hammer or throw myself off of the Empire State Building. That's how much I hated her performance. Also Tara Strong obviously acts just like Amber Heard AKA Amber Turd throughout the whole movie. That is her performance she just acts like a stuck up little bitch. Now the character of Batgirl I fucking hated and was sad that I liked her in Batman the Animated Series but in this movie she is such a fucking bitch all she does is yell at Batman for being her fucking babysitter in this movie and when they argue I got so annoying I'm like can Christopher Walken come back as Max Shrek and fucking kill this bitch and yes I am not kidding I literally want Christopher Walken character from Batman Returns Max Shrek to go up to Batgirl on the roof hold the gun to her face and says Barbara Barbara Gordon you're fired and shoots are off the roof and kill her that's how much I fucking hated her character and when you want an obscure Batman movie villain to kill the main female character in this movie that means you hate the writing. Now let's talk about the most Infamous moment in the film and that is Batman and Batgirl fucking on the roof and oh my God this is the worst moment in any comic book film because it shows that she thinks batman is attractive and all she wants to do is to get into pants that's all she doesn't even get over it after they fuck each other she yelled like oh I didn't mean anything and I´m like fuck you bitch you fucking weirdo. I would take the bath house scene in Spider-Man brand new day where Yelena says to Spider-Man when he gets out of the pool she says you know you're not alone in the same more I've seen your belly button and that is more fucking funny and It is a lot less creepy and disgusting then the moment in this film because Yelena is just flirting and easing Spider-Man just for fun they're just having a funny conversation and it only lasts for like a minute. This moment even though it lasts for like 30 seconds it felt like it lasted for 3 hours. That's how disgusting this scene was. I would take the scene and Shang-Chi where Katy looks out the window at the building falling apart and she says oh hell no screw you I'm not doing this would be a million times more funnier than this stupid moment in the film. Although they're literary a joke where the random guy says to Batgirl oh is it your time of the month and applying that she is on her period and I'm like maybe she is on her period because she's such a fucking piece of shit character but even though when When the guy mentions that it is just another dumb sexist joke. Seriously in the words of Christian Bale What the fuck were they doing give me a fucking answer. Also again it feels like Fifty Shades because it felt like a Batman and Batgirl porn sketch because the further app is just a bunch of dirty sex jokes which were not funny. If I want the dirty raunchy shit I will go watch my the Deadpool movies or The fucking the departed with Jack Nicholson in that movie is even though it's not a comedy I got more laughs out of that than watching Batgirl fucking Batman on the roof. Also at least I can laugh at the part where Frank Costello says School is out or the scene where he says When you're pointing a load of gun what's the difference. Again both of these moments are not supposed to be funny. But Jack Nicholson makes them fucking funny and they're they are more funnier than the stupid sex jokes in this movie and I already said they're not funny. Seriously fuck Batgirl and fuck her character her character is awful. The chemistry between her and Kevin Conroy is decent.
However the actor who steals the entire show is Mark Hamill as Joker and look even parts where this movie is not fucking working Mark Hamill he gives it his all Not to mention I would say he's kind of like the Christian Bale of this film. What I mean by that is that people really hate Thor Love And Thunder. But they say Christian Bale is the best part of the film and that's how I would summarize Mark Hamill in this film. The movie is garbage. But he is the best part of the film. Not to mention he's so iconic as the Joker he is perfectly cast and you can tell that he was having a lot of fun in this movie and that is why Joker is one of his most iconic roles of his career. He loves playing this character in Batman the Animated Series and in the Batman Arkham games. Now the character of Joker is perfect, he's crazy, he's scary, he's downright cyclonic because he doesn't care who he has to kill, he's just having a lot of fun doing it because he treats it as a fun hobby that he does. Also his motivation is exactly how it is in the comic because he wants to drive commissioner Gordon mad by showing that anyone can go crazy after one really bad day. I also like how you see a bit of Joker's origin in the film. How can he start it out as the Red Hood and then he fell into chemicals in his skin that got bleached and that was the moment that pushed him over the edge to become Joker. The scenes with Joker are tremendous. There are so many memorable moments whether it is him seeing his song I Go Looney where he's torturing commissioner Gordon on the carnival ride or him saying this really funny joke to Batman at the end of the film. Or my favorite part is where he says his iconic quote which is sometimes I remember it one way sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past I prefer to be multiple choice. It does lead to some really scary and some really darkly comedic moments in the film and that's all due to the way Mark Hamill delivers the lines of dialogue.The chemistry between him and Kevin Conroy is tremendous because you can tell they really liked working together as these characters they had such tremendous and amazing chemistry whenever they voiced Batman and The Joker that's how perfect their chemistry is both on screen and off screen.
Now let's talk about the direct in which this is where we go to the major issue with this film because the film is directed by Sam Liu and I don't know what the fuck he was doing with this film because it's supposed to be the killing joke storyline but rather than focus on that he decided to focus on Bat Girl trying to prove that she's a strong woman and she doesn't need Batman's help only for the two to fuck each other and she it's so bitchy and so stupid so he is made background to a fucking Amber turd type character And then by 31 minutes into the film he finally gives us the killing joke and I'll say That is the only thing I like about his directing because he know the glorious job of adapting the comic book With the relationship between Batman and Joker Was really awesome and I like how he showed Joker's Origin story how he started out as a failed stand-up comedian named Jack Who was roped into helping these two gangsters steal from the chemical plant But then he fell into the chemicals and he found out the skin turned permanently white and his face was stuck in a smile and now the thing that drove Jack completely insane. So that was really interesting but aside from that everything else that he does with these characters is stupid he also make Batman pretty dumb in the first half But yet understanding because Create back girl like shit which what's that find the watch because Batgirl is a stupid bitch in this movie Because all she does is complain and it annoy me to the point I wanted Christopher Walken to come back as Max Shrek and Point the gun at her and say Barbara Barbara Gordon you're fired and he shoots her and kills her That's how much I hated her in this movie you know it's bad when you want fucking Christopher Walken to come back as Max Shrek and kill bad girl that's how much this movie ruined her out of character. So overall I think he did a crappy job directing the film.
So in conclusion i did not like this movie at all and what frustrates me is that there is stuff I want to like about this movie the stuff with Batman and the Joker is really awesome in fact I did the second half is really amazing The voice acting is really good especially from Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill as Batman and Joker i still think those actors are tremendous as these characters. The animation is really awesome. Everything that has to do with Joker is really amazing. His villain song I'm going Looney was really amazing. All of his lines are perfect and the rivalry between him and Batman is incredible. Also the humor is still amazing even though it's a lot darker than it was in Batman the Animated Series. I still found it funny. Now if I was just talking about the second half of the film I think the second half gets an 8/10. But due to that horrible first act of Batman and Batgirl having sex which is essentially Fifty Shades because It was just there for shock value. and Batgirl being a fucking bitch and being so annoying to the point that I want again Christopher Walken to come back as Max Shrek and confront Batgirl on the roof and pull out his gun and say Barbara Barbara Gordon you're fired and shoots her which would have killed her. So they essentially assassinated her and just made her into a spoiled teenage girl and acted like Amber Heard AKA Amber Turd. Not to mention Tara Strong was horrible as Batman she was horrendously miscast. Also again I'm going to say this if you think Florence Pugh is really terrible as Yelena in the MCU oh my God she wasn't nearly as fucking terrible as this performance Manly because Florence Pugh didn't act like she was on her fucking period throughout the MCU she gave a normal and subtle performance and at least she fucking funny when she got annoyed by others like with Red Guardian. Also I'll take the bath house scene where spider-Man gets out of the pool and Yelena says You know you're not alone in the same way I've seen your belly button. What that is more fucking funny than Stupid sex scene In the film because at least When Yelena Says to Spider-Man You know You're not alone in this anymore I've seen your belly button at least with that. Yelena is not being horny teasing Spider-Man because she is just being funny with him and flirting with him and it's not creepy or disgusting because Spider-Man is an adult and he is in college now if Yelena did it captain America Civil War where Spider-Man is 15 years old yes that would be really gross and really creepy. But lucky they didn't do that. But unfortunately due to that horrible first hour I'm sorry to say that I have to give this movie a 3/10. Which is really disappointing because I think the second half is really great in fact it feels just that the second half of this movie would be good. But no they had to add a stupid prologue and a stupid sex scene and a dumb argument sequence between Batman and Batgirl. That just proves that Bruce Tim is a fucking idiot because they did the same jackass who decided to gender swap the penguin into a woman as well as Mad Hatter into a woman which is so dumb and keep in mind does it the same guy who thought it would be funny to have Harley Quinn rape Night Wing in Batman and Harley Quinn and also have Batman make that stupid joke where Harley Quinn farts in the Bat mobile and he says smells like disappointed. But you're just so stupid how they made Batman so dumb in these movies. So yeah it's his fault that this movie is terrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment