Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Top 25 Deadpool Moments

 Top 25 Deadpool Moments

25. ¨I'm going to rip you in half now- Deadpool 2

24. I´m Batman- Deadpool 2

23. I'm ging fucking spell it out for you- Deadpool 

22. Suck it Fox-Deadpool and Wolverine

21. Giving Colossus the middle finger-Deadpool

20. Laura telling Wolverine that she reminds her of  Wolverine from her universe- Deadpool and Wolverine

19. Trying to punch Colossus in the balls- Deadpool

18. Deadpool and Wolverine versus the Deadpool corps- Deadpool and Wolverine

17. Deadpool Bonding with Dog Pool- Deadpool and Wolverine

16. Car fight- Deadpool and Wolverine

15. Killing Francis- Deadpool

14. Breaking Mr Paradox's nose- Deadpool and Wolverine

13. Deadpool falling in love with Vanessa- Deadpool

12. Deadpool telling Domino that luck is not a superpower- Deadpool 2

11. I never told you this but don't swallow-Deadpool

10. McAvoy or Stewart- Deadpool

9. Zip it Thanos- Deadpool 2

8. One-Eyed Willy-Deadpool 2

7. Deadpool getting sick of Cassandra Nova's speech- Deadpool and Wolverine

6. Making fun of Green Lantern 2011-Deadpool

5. Killing his past self- Deadpool 2

4. Killing Ryan Reynolds- Deadpool 2

3. Keep my country's name out your fucking mouth-Deadpool and Wolverine

2. Johnny Storm roasting Cassandra Nova-Deadpool and Wolverine

1. Nice Pool trying to break the fourth wall- Deadpool and Wolverine







No comments:

Post a Comment

How Did I Get Into A24?

  How Did I Get Into A24? The Beginning- Now I first discover ed A24 When I watched The movie Locke with Tom Hardy I'm like this is a re...