Saturday, June 8, 2024

Top 25 Unpopular Movie Opinions

 Top 25 Unpopular Movie Opinions 

25. I Don't Think Shrek The Third is That Bad. 

24. I Think I, Robot is The Most Underrated Sci-fi Film.

23. I Think Black Widow is The Second Most Disappointing MCU Film 

22. I Think Thor is One of The Most Underrated MCU Movies of Time. 

21. I Think Kung Fu Panda 4 Is A Decent DreamWorks Film

20. I Think Sebastian Saw is One of The Most Disappointing X-Men Movie Villains

19. I Think Ajax from Deadpool Is One of The Worst X-Men Movie Villains

18. I don't Think Katy Is that Annoying In Shang Chi 

17. I Think Thor The Dark World Has One of The Most Forgettable Villains of All Time. 

16. I Think The Toad from Flushed Away is The Funniest DreamWorks Villains. 

15. I Think Beast of No Nation is The Darkest Netflix Movie Ever Made.

14. I Think Renfield is One Of The Most Underrated Films Of 2023. 

13. I Don't Think The Little Mermaid Remake is The Worst Disney Live-Action Remake Ever. 

12. I Think Edward Norton is Better As The Hulk Than Mark Ruffalo. 

11. I Think Okja is One of The Saddest Netflix Films. 

10. I Think Ikaris from Eternals Is Better Than General Zod from Man of Steel. 

9. I Think Thor Love and Thunder is Better Than Batman Forever

8. I Think 2016 Was A Terrible Year for Superhero Movies.

7. I Think Wish is One of The Best Disney Films. 

6. I Think Cobweb Is The Most Underrated Movie Of 2023. 

5. I Think Darren Cross from The Ant-Man Movies is A Way Better Villain Than Kylo Ren. 

4. I Think The Ant-Man Trilogy is More Consistent Than The Thor Trilogy. 

3. I Think Eternals Has One of The Best Twist Villains In The MCU. 

2. I Think Magneto is One Of The Best Villains of The 2000s. 

1. I Think All of The MCU Movies Are Way Better Than The New Star Wars Trilogy. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...