Wednesday, October 11, 2023

My Ranking of All 21 Actors That Were Considered for the Role Indiana Jones Ranked from Least Likely to really Least Likely to Play Him

 My Ranking of All 21 Actors That Were Considered for the Role Indiana Jones Ranked from Least Likely to really Least Likely to Play Him 


21. Jeff Bridges

20. Sam Elliott

19. Tom Selleck

18. Nick Mancuso

17. Peter Coyote

16. John Calvin

15. Michael Biehn

14. Bruce Boxleitner

13. Barry Bostwick

12. Harry Hamlin 

11. Sam Shepard

10. Tim Harmon

9. John Shea

8. Christopher Guest

7. Nick Nolte

6. Chevy Chase

5. Steve Martin

4. Bill Murray

3. Jack Nicholson

2. Paul Le Mat

1. David Hasselhoff








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....