Saturday, May 27, 2023

My Ranking of All 20 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Brian Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him

 My Ranking of All 20 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Brian Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him

20. Owen Wilson

19. Jack Black

18. Jason Lee

17. Justin Long

16. Stephen Amell

15. Patton Oswalt

14. Bill Hader

13. Will Forte

12. Jim Parsons 

11. Simon Pegg

10. Ryan Phillippe

9. Tyler Kitsch

8. Josh Duhamel

7. Neil Patrick Harris

6. Jesse Metcalfe

5. Chris Evans

4. Chris Pratt

3. Chris Hemsworth

2. Chris Pine

1. Ethan Hawke






No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of The Lizard

  Here is My Villain Review of The Lizard Now I'm going to discuss the character of the lizard who in the mainland 2012´s The Amazing Sp...