Saturday, September 10, 2022

My Ranking of All 18 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Dr. Erwin Armstrong Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

My Ranking of All 18 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Dr. Erwin Amstrong Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him 


18. Jack Coleman 

17. John Shea

16. Christopher McDonald

15. Pierce Brosnan 

14. Jimmy Fallon 

13. Jason Lee

12. Chris Kattam

11. Ian McShane

10. Nick Kroll

9. John Goodman

8. Thomas Kretschmaan 

7. Sean Hayes

6. Brad Dourif

5. Kelsey Grammer

4. David Boreanaz 

3. Joaquin Phoenix

2. Zach Galiflankis 

1. Ben Mendelsohn 







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....