Saturday, August 13, 2022

Yet Another Top 20 Favorite Blogs That I Have Posted

 Yet Another Top 20 Favorite Blogs That I Have Posted 


20. Top 10 Movie That are Based Off of Real Life Events 

19. My Movie Review of Enemy

18. My TV Show Review of Moon Knight

17. My Movie Review of Avengers Age of Utron 

16. My Movie Review of Deadpool 2 

15. My TV Show Review of the Shrink Next Door 

14. My Movie Review of Superman the Movie 

13. My Movie Review of Gambit 

12. My Movie Review of the Voices

11. My Movie Review of Green Lantern 

10. My Movie Review of Shazam 

9. My Movie Review of Ant-Man 

8. My Movie Review of Ant-Man and the Wasp

7. My TV Special Review of Regular Show The Christmas Special

6. My Movie Review of Joker

5. 20 Movie Characters That Paul Rudd was Considered to Play/Voice

4. My Movie Review of Bubble Boy

3. My Movie Review of Batman Versus Superman Dawn of Justice 

2. My Ranking of All 20 Actors That Were Considered for the role of Doctor Strange

1. My Movie Review of the Batman 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....