Thursday, August 11, 2022

My Ranking of All 15 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Ultron Ranked from Least Likely to Really Least likely to Voice Him

  My Ranking of All 15 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Ultron Ranked from Least Likely to really Least likely to Voice Him

15. Christopher Walken 

14. Daniel Day-Lewis

13. Neil Patrick Harris

12. Topher Grace

11. James Franco

10. Al Pacino 

9. Jason Lee

8. Vin Diesel

7. Steve Buscemi 

6. Tom Hanks 

5. Tobey Maguire 

4. Danny DeVito

3. Christopher Lloyd 

2. Justin Long

1. Jesse Eisenberg 







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....