Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Here is my Movie Idea for Legion of Doom Versus Justice League

 


Here is my Movie Idea for Legion of Doom Versus Justice League



So basically what the story would be about is that you have Lex Luther who wants to get rid of the Justice League so in order to do that he assembled a super villain team. Then you have the Justice League who are trying to take down the Legion of Doom and it's up to them to take down the Justice League. That would be the story for this movie. 



Of course you can't have a Legion of Doom team without the main leader Lex Luther. I think the person that should play him should be Ben Mendelsohn because if you've seen the movie Ready Player One you know that he played the villain Nolan Sorrento. He straight up acts like Lex Luthor because he is very snug and very arrogant.  


The next character I would like to have Soleman Grundy played by Arnold Schwarzenegger I think he'll make a great choice because much like King Shark in the Suicide Squad Solomon Grundy can have limited vocabulary.


The next character I would like to have would be the Cheetah. I would like to have Kristen Wig reprise her role as the character. I think the chemistry in between her and Ben Mendelsohn would be really cool to see. 


The next character I would like to have would be Gorilla Grodd. I would like to have Kelsey Grammer do the voice of the character because if you have seen the movie X3 X-Men The Last Stand He plays the character of Beast who is an animal but he is also very intelligent. You could say in this movie that it is basically Beast but as a villain. 


The next character I would like to have would be the Riddler. I would like to have Paul Dano reprise his role as the character because in The Batman he plays a really awesome interpretation of the character. 



The next character I would like to have would be Sinestro. I would like to have Mark Strong come back and reprise his role as the character because he was my favorite thing about Green Lantern. They just didn't make him the main villain. But in this movie they should give him more screen time. 


The next character I would like to have would be Black Manta. I would like to have Yahya Abdul Mateen II to come back and reprise his role as the character because I really liked him in Aquaman. 






The final member of the team should be Captain Cold. I would like to have Jake Gyllenhaal play the character because if you have seen the movie Spider-Man Far From Home he played the villain Mysterio and he did a phenomenal job as the character. 




For Batman I would like to have Robert Pattinson because he does a phenomenal job as the character in the movie The Batman. 


For Wonder Woman I would like to have Gal Gadot reprise her role as the character. I would like to see a scene in the movie where she had a rematch fight against the Cheetah. 


For Superman I would like to have Michael B Jordan to play the character Because this will be a big improvement over him as the Human Torch from Fantastic 4 2015. Also there can be some really cool interactive scenes between him and Lex Luthor. Also the chemistry between him and Ben Mendelsohn would be really great. 


For the Flash I would like to have Grant Gustin to Reprise his role  from the TV Show The Flash. 


for Aquaman I would like to have Jason Momoa reprisal his role as the character. I would like to have a theme where Aquaman has a rematch fight with Black Manta. 


The final member of the Justice League should be Green Lantern. I would like to have Chris Evans Play the character because he does such a phenomenal job playing the character of Captain America. 



The person I would like to direct Legion of Doom versus Justice League would be Matt Reeves because he did such a phenomenal job directing The Batman. 



The rating of the film would be rated R for strong language, strong body violence, brief druggie use. The runtime of the movie would be 2 hours and 56 minutes. I thank the end credits songs Do Ya Really Wanna Taste it. I think the other song should be Right Back Where We Started From.  














2 comments:

  1. I want this movie to happen! I like how you cast actors who have already proven that they do a great job in their roles (Paul Dano as the Riddler, Black Manta etc.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the idea Lou. I would like to have Paul Dano come back as the Riddler. I would like to have Kelsey Grammer to the voice of Gorilla Grodd. I hope this movie does happen.

      Delete

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...