Sunday, March 20, 2022

My Ranking of All 23 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Jimmy Crystal Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 My ranking of all 23 actors that were considered for the role of Jimmy Crystal ranked from least likely to most likely to voice him 

23. Kevin Spacey

22. Tom Hanks

21. Tom Cruise

20. Rupert Everett 

19. Kyle Chandler 

18. Dave Foley 

17. Tim Blake Nelson 

16. David Harbor 

15. Michael Imperioli 

14. Daniel Craig

13. Chris Katten 

12. Neil Patrick Harris 

11. Jeremy Renner 

10. Leonardo DiCaprio 

9. Christopher McDonald

8. Thomas Haden Church

7. Jim Carrey 

6. Kelsey Grammer 

5. Tommy Lee Jones 

4. Ben Mendelsohn 

3. Joaquin Phoenix 

2. Alec Baldwin 

1. Christopher Walken   









No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of The Lizard

  Here is My Villain Review of The Lizard Now I'm going to discuss the character of the lizard who in the mainland 2012´s The Amazing Sp...