Friday, December 10, 2021

My Ranking of All 18 Actors That Were All Considered for the Role of King Malbert Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 My ranking of all 18 actors that were considered for the role of King Malbert ranked from least likely to most likely to voice him.

18. Alan Tudyk

17. John Goodman

16. John Malkovich 

15. Robert Downey jr.

14. John Lithgow

13. Kelsey Grammer

12. Harry Shearer 

11. Chris O´Dowd

10. J. K. Simmons

9. Paul Giamatti

8. Alec Baldwin

7. Alfred Molina

6. Mandy Patinkin

5. Jeremy Renner

4. Liam Neeson

3. Michael Keaton

2. Gary Oldman

1. Jeff Bridges 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...