Friday, December 17, 2021

My Raking of All 20 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Percival C. McLeach Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him

 

My Ranking of  All 20 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Percival C. McLeach ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely Voice Him 

20. Jack Palance 

19. Paul Hogan

18. John Mahoney 

17. John Lithgow

16. Jeffrey Tambor

15. John Goodman

14. Kelsey Grammer

13. Chris O'Dowd

12. J. K. Simmons

11. Christopher Lloyd

10. Danny DeVito

9. Terence Stamp

8. Jeff Bridges

7. Terrence Mann 

6. Alec Baldwin 

5. Ian McKellen

4. Tim Curry 

3. Mandy Patinkin

2. Michael Keaton

1. Clint Eastwood













No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....