Saturday, November 13, 2021

Here is My Movie Idea for an Animated Star Fox Movie.

Here is My Movie Idea for An Animated Star Fox movie. 


 


 So basically what the story would be about is that you have Fox McCloud and after his dad dies then the movie would flash forward to 27 years later then Fox McCloud meets Falco Lombard, Krystal, Slippy Toad, Peppy Hare, Rob 64, and General Pepper and they all must team up to take down the evil Andross and Wolf O'Donnell and save the Galaxy and that would be the story for this movie. 







Chris Pratt as Fox McCloud. I think he would  make a great Fox McCloud because he could be funny like how he was as Peter Quill/ Star-Lord from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. But he won't make dumb choices like he did in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Another actor  I would consider would   be Chris Evans. because he can be really funny like how he was as Johnny storm/the Human Torch from Fantastic Four 2005 and Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer. But he can also be sympathetic like How he Was as Steve Rogers/Captain America from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Another actor I would consider would be Zachary Levi because he is really funny and really sympathetic as Shazam in the movie Shazam. 



Paul Rudd as Falco Lombarodi. I think he would make a great Falco Lombardi because he can be really funny and really smart like how he was as Ant-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Another actor I would consider would be Jake Gyllenhaal because he was really funny and really smart like he is as Jimmy Livingston in Bubble Boy. Another Actor I would consider would be Sharlto Copley because he was really funny and really smart as choppy in the movie chappie. Another actor I would consider would be Dave Bautista because he was really funny and really smart as Drax the Destroyer from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. 





Michael Penna as Slippy Toad I think he would make a great Slippy Toad can be really funny like how he is as Luis in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  Slippy Toad  won't be as annoying as he was in the games.  Another actor I would consider would be T.J. Miller because he is really funny as i-Rok from Ready Player One. Another actor I would consider would be Tom Holland because he is really funny and really smart as Peter Parker/Spider-Man from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Another actor I would consider would be Chris Hemsworth because he is really funny as Thor from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. 







Hugh Jackman as Peppy Hare. I think he would make a great Peppy Hare because he can be really funny like how he was as the Easter bunny from Rise of the Guardians. Another actor I would consider Would be Sam Marin because he is really funny as Benson from Regular Show. Another actor I would consider would be Philip Zhao because he is really funny as Sho from Ready Player One. Another actor I would consider would be Antonio Banderas because he is really funny as Burger Beard from The SpongeBob Movie sponge Out of Water. 



Keysten Ritter as Krystal. I think she would make a great Krystal because she can be funny and sarcastic like how she was as Jessica Jones from Netflix's Jessica Jones. I think she and Chris Pratt would have great chemistry in the movie.  Another actress I would consider would be Selena Gomez because she is really funny and sarcastic as Dot from The Fundamentals of Caring. Another actress I would consider would be Awkwafina because she was really funny and sarcastic as Katy from   Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Another actress I would consider would be Amy Sedaris because she is really funny and sarcastic as Jill from Puss In Boots.   



Toby Jones as Rob 64 I think he would make a great Rob 64 because he can be really smart like how he was as Arnim Zola from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Another actor I would consider would be Michael Douglas because he is really smart as Hank Pym from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Another actor I would consider would be Alan coming because he is really smart as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler from X2 X-Men United.  Another actor I would consider would be Mark Strong because he is really smart as Doctor Sivan from Shazam. 



John Cleese as James McCloud. I think he would make a great James McCloud because he played a great father as king Herald in the Shrek movies. Another actor I would consider would  be John Fabri because he was a good father-like figure as Happy Hogan from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Another actor I would consider would be Bobby Cannavale  because he played a good stepfather in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Jim Paxton. 




Patrick Stewart as General Pepper I think he would make a great General pepper because he is really smart as Charles Xavier from the X-Men movies. Another actor I would consider would be Michael Fassbender because he is really smart and Magneto from the X-Men movies. Another actor I would consider would be Laurence Fishburne because he is really smart as Bill Foster from Ant-Man and the wasp. 



Will Ferrell as Dash Bowman. I think he would make a great Dash Bowman because he can be really funny like how he is as Megamind from Megamind. Another actor I would consider would be Mike Myers because he is really funny as Shrek in the Shrek franchise. Another actor I would consider would be Kurt Russell because he is really funny as Ego from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Another actor I would consider would be Sam Rockwell because he is really funny as Justin Hammer from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  Another actor I would consider would be Kuail Nanjiani because he is really funny as Kingo from Eternals. another after I would consider with Steve Carell because he is really funny as Gru from the Despicable Me franchise. 

Trey Parker as Leon Pawaski. I think he would make a great Leon Pawaski because he can be really funny like how he is as Balthazar Bratt from Despicable Me 3. Another actor I would consider would be Kelsey Grammer because he is really funny like how he is as Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons. Another actor I would consider  would be Ryan Reynolds because he is really funny as Wade Wilson/Deadpool from the Deadpool movies. Another actor I would consider would be Jim Carrey because he is really funny as Dr. Robotnik from the Sonic movie. 



Peter Dinklage as Pigma Dengar. I think he'll make a great Pigma Dengar because he is really intimidating as Captain Gutt from Ice Age continental Drift. Another actor I would consider would be Liev Schreiber because he is really intimidating as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin from Spider-Man into the spider-verse. Another actor I would consider would be Billy Bob Thornton because he is really intimidating as Jack from Puss in Boots. Another actor I would consider would be Ray Fiennes because he is really intimidating as Raiden the Moon King from Kubo and the two strings.  Another actor I would consider would be Michael Keaton because he is really intimidating as Adrian Toomes/The Vulture from Spider-Man Homecoming. 









Pedro Pascal as Andrew Oikonny. I think he would make a great Andrew Oikonny because he can be really smart like how he is as Maxwell Lord from Wonder Woman 1984. Another actor I would consider would be J.K. Simmons because he is really smart as Kai from Kung Fu Panda 3.  Another actor I would consider would be Joel Edgerton because he is really smart as Metal Beak from The Legend of the Guardians the owls of Ga'Hoole. Another actor I would consider would be Lee Pace because he is  smart as  Ronan the Accuser from Guardians of the Galaxy. 






Michael B Jordan as Panther Caroso. I think he would make a great Panther Caroso because just like how he was as Erik Killmonger from Black Panther. Another actor I would consider will be a Idris Elba because he is menacing as Bloodspore from The Suicide Squad. Another actor I would consider would be Djimon Hounsou because he is really menacing as Drago from How to Train Your Dragon 2. 







Josh Brolin as Wolf O'Donnell. I think he would make a great Wolf O´Donnell because he is really intimidating as Thanos from the Infinity Saga. Another actor I would consider  would be Gary Oldman because he is really intimidating as Lord Shen from  Kung Fu Panda 2.  Another actor I would consider  would be Jude Law because he is really intimidating as Pitch Black from Rise of the Guardians. Another actor I would consider would be Ray Winstone because he is really intimidating as General Dreykov from Black Widow.  Another actor I would consider would be Richard Madden because he is really intimidating as Ikaris from Eternals


Bill Nighy as Andross. I think he would make a great AndRoss because he is really menacing as Davy Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Another actor I would consider would be Ben Mendelsohn because he is really menacing as  Nolan Sorrento. Another actor I would consider would be  Ron Perlman because he is really menacing as Slade from Teen Titans. Another actor I would consider will be Tony Leung because he is really menacing as the Mandarin from Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Another actor I would consider would be Vincent D'Onofrio because he is really menacing as KingPin from Netflix's Daredevil. 



The genre for this movie would be science-fiction, comedy,action,  adventure, animated. The animation should be just like how it is in the Star Fox games. The rating for this movie would be PG-13 for mild language throughout, dark elements, and crude humor. The runtime for this movie would be 2 hours and 20 minutes.  The end credits songs for this movie  would be come and get your love and Father and Son. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking All 32 Space Films That I Have Seen Ranked from Worst to Best 32. Rebel Moon Part 1 A  Child of Fire 31. Atlas 30. Voyagers 29....