Saturday, October 30, 2021

My Ranking of 17 DreamWorks Animated Movie Villains Ranked from Worst to Best In My Opinion

 My ranking of 17 DreamWorks animated movie villains ranked from worst to best

17. Guy Gagne from Turbo

16. Gladys Sharp from Over the Hedge

15. Humpty Alexander Dumpty from Puss In Boots 

14.  Prince Charming from Shrek 2 and Shrek the Third

13. Captain Smack from Home 

12. Ms. Grunion from Mr Peabody & Sherman 

11. Vincent from Over the Hedge 

10. Whitey and Spike from Flushed Away 

9. the verminator from Over the Hedge 

8.  Captain Chantel Dubois from Madagascar 3 Europe's Most Wanted 

7. Gallaxhar from Monsters Versus Aliens 

6. Lord Farquaad from Shrek 

5. king Ramses II from The Prince of Egypt 

4. Jack and Jill from Puss in Boots 

3.  Pitch Black from Rise of the Guardians, 

2. the Fairy Godmother from Shrek 2 

1. Lord Shen from Kung Fu Panda 2













No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...