Saturday, October 23, 2021

10 More Unpopular Opinions

 10 more unpopular opinions. 

10. I think Maxwell Lord from Wonder Woman 1984 is the most underrated DCEU villain.

9. I think General Zod from Man of Steel is the most overrated DCEU villain.

8. I don't think Green Lantern is that bad and I don't think it is the worst DC movie ever made.

7. I think Deviance is the worst thing about the movie Eternals.

6. I think Rise of the Guardians is an underrated DreamWorks animated movie. 

5.  I think Cassie Lang from the Ant-Man movies is an underrated character. 

4. I think Ian McKellen is better than Michael Fassbender as Magneto 

3. I think Patrick Stewart is better than James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X 

2. I think Avengers Age of Ultron is the most disappointing Marvel Cinematic Universe movie.

1. I think Batman Versus Superman Dawn of Justice is the Worst Superhero Film ever made.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 20 Villains With The Best Backstories

  Top 20 Villains With The Best Backstories 20. Namor The  Submariner from Black Panther Wakanda Forever 19. Mysterio from Spider-Man Far fr...