Monday, July 8, 2024

My Ranking All 13 MCU Thor Villains Ranking from Worst to Best

 My Ranking All 13 MCU Thor Villains Ranking from Worst to Best

13. Laufey from Thor

12. Malakith from Thor the Dark World

11. Kurse from Thor The Dark World 

10. Tapza from Thor Ragnarok 

9.  Surtur from Thor Ragnarok

8. The Destroyer from Thor

7. Fenris from Thor Ragnarok

6. The Grandmaster from Thor Ragnarok

5. Gorr The God Butcher from Thor Love and Thunder

4. The Black Order from Avengers Infinity War 

3. Hela from Thor Ragnarok

2. Thanos Avengers Infinity War

1. Loki from Thor 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is My Villain Review of Apocalypse

  Here is My Villain Review of Apocalypse      Now I'm going to discuss The character of Apocalypse who is the main villain in 2016'...