Sunday, March 27, 2022

Here is Part 1 of My 4 Part Regular Show Miniseries called Regular Show Rise of the Ten Rings

 



Here is Part 1 of My 4 Part Regular Show Miniseries called Regular Show Rise of the Ten Rings


So basically what the story is going to be is that you have Mordecai, Rigby, Pops, Muscle Man, Skips Benson doing their jobs at the park as usual and then They see a portal Shang Chi and Katy and they in list The park gang as will as The park gang from the original show to Take down the Mandarin and The 10 Rings and save the world. That is basically what the story is going to be for this part


For Mordecai I think I'm going to go with Jude Law because I can really see him making Mordecai a strong and kind of stern character because in the original show Mordecai was always the more smart one of the two of them. I can really see him being intelligent like In the movie Rise of the Guardians where he plays the villain Pitch Black. Also in this movie you can give Mordecai actual character development. 


JG Quintel as Mordecai. I think it'll be pretty cool to have him reprise his role as this character. I think it ´ ll be really funny to have Mordecai interacting with  Mordecai that is voiced by Jude Law. Also There can be a funny scene where Mordecai from the movie asks Mordecai from the show Do you still find Rigby annoying sometimes?


For Rigby I'm going to go with Chris Pratt because in the original show Rigby always liked being the center of attention and you can see him like How he is in Like how he was as Star Lord in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. 



    William Salyers as Rigby.  I think it'll be pretty cool for him to reprise his role as this character. I think it'll be really funny to have Rigby interacting with Rigby voiced by Chris Pratt. There can be a funny thing where the original Rigby asks Rigby in the movie if Benson still a grump?

For Skips I'm going with Chris Evans because In  the original show Skips was really sympathetic and you can see that in the Marvel Cinematic Universe where Chris Evans plays Captain America. 



    Mark Hamill as Skips. I think it would be pretty cool to have him reprise his role as this character. I think It'll be really cool to have Skips from the original show interacting with a skips voice by Chris Evans in the movie. There can be a really emotional scene where skips from the original show ask Skips from this part do you still miss Mona?


For Pops I was really going with John Cleese to voice him but then I was thinking about it I actually want to choose someone much younger so I decided to go with Tom Holland to voice pops and I think he'll be a really perfect choice because When do you play Spider-Man he does a great job of being sweet and really emotional and there could be a lot of emotional moments in this part.


Sam Marin as Pops. I think it would be pretty cool to have him reprise his role as this character. I think it'll be really cool to have pops from the original show interacting with Pops from the movie Voice by John Cleese. I think there can be a really good emotional scene where the original pops ask the pops from the movie Do you still like spending time with your dad?


For Muscle Man I'm going with Nicolas Cage because in the original show Muscle Man was always an over the top character and you can see that over the top nest like in the movie Ghost Rider where he plays Ghost Rider. 


Sam Marin as Muscle Man. I think it be really cool for him to reprise this role as this character. I think it would be really funny to see Muscle Man from the original show interact with muscle man from the movie voice by Nicolas Cage. There can be a funny scene where Muscle Man from the original show Ask Muscle Man from this part Do you still live in a trailer?

 For Benson I'm going with Ken Jeong because if you've seen the hangover movies he is really funny as Mr Chow. I also think it'll be really cool to have this beds and be Asian American so you can have a version Benson that is a has a different culture than the Benson from the original show but he'll still speak English just using his Mr Chow voice.



    Sam Marin as Benson. I think it'll be really awesome for him to reprise this role. I think it'll be really funny to have Benson from the original show interact with Benson from the movie Voice by Ken Jeong. There can be a really funny scene where Benson from the original show says to Benson from this part Oh wow  I really fucking hate myself.  There can be an emotional scene where Benson from the original show Ask Benson from the movie how does your dad treat you?.

Simu Liu as Shang Chi. I think it would be really cool for Simu Liu to voice Shag Chi because it will be pretty funny to see him interact with the Regular Show characters. Also he can be a mentor figure too to the park gang and teach them  the art of Chi. 


              Now much like in the film Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Ring the Dweller in Darkness is going to be one of the villains in the film and it is basically going to do the same thing as it was in the original film manipulate Whenwu by pretending to imitate the voice of his deceased wife

    Now there is going to be another villain in this movie and much like Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings It is going to be Razor Fist and much like in the original movie He is going to start out at the villain but then he'll become a anti-hero in the third act. Also he is going to be voiced by Florian Munteanu just like how he played Razor Fist in the original movie. Also there's going to be a really awesome train fight scene with Sean Chi and Razor Fist. 

Awkwafina as Katy. I still think It would be really funny to see Katy interact with the Regular Show characters. I think it would be really cool for Awkwafina  to voice Katy. Also she can teach the park gang how to use bows and arrows. 




    Now this character is much like Trevor Slattery from Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. That he is a supporting character. But he does help our main characters throughout the movie. The character is going to be Short Round. Now he is going to be voiced by has original actor Ke Huy Quan just like in Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom. Now Short Round In this movie is going to be somewhat the same and he was in Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom. But in this movie he's going to be funny but also really serious. Short Round would later on in the film becomes a Samurai. He is somewhat based off the Silver Samurai from The comics and a little bit different from the source material but still accurate regardless. so it's kind of like Jason Stryker where he is somewhat based on Mastermind from the comics.

Tony Leung as Xu Wenwu/The Mandarin. I think it would be awesome to have Tony Leung voice Xu Wenwu/The Mandarin. I think it would be awesome if he interacted with the regular show characters.  Also you can have a scene where Xu Wenwu/The Mandarin manipulates and blackmails his son Shang Chi into joining the Ten Rings. Also it can make the movie really intense. Also Xu Wenwu/The Mandarins backstory is going to be relatively the same as how it was in the actual 2021 movie.  



I think the animation should be like a Miyazaki film because it could be like an anime Miniseries. I still think it will be really cool to see The original actors come back and reprise their roles as these characters. I think it would be funny to have Benson from the original show get annoyed with himself in this movie. The rating of this part would be Tv 14 for some language throughout and some crude humor. The genre for this movie would be a comedy and action film. The end credit songs should be Get this party started and Believe It Or Not. The runtime would be 2h and 12 minutes. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranking Everything I Watched In June Ranked from Worst to Best

  Ranking Everything I Watched In June Ranked from Worst to Best 49. Poltergeist 2015  48. The Snowman 47. Quantum Quest 46. The Circle 45. ...