Sunday, October 24, 2021

My Top 43 Celebrity Actors That I Would Like to Interview on Live Television

 My top 43 Celebrities that I would like to Interview on Live Television
43. 
Mark Strong
42. Lawrence Fishburne
41. Kenneth Branagh
40.  James Spader
39. Jemaine Clement
38. Gary Oldman
37. Bobby Cannavale
36. Corey Stoll
35. Jude Law
34. Hugh Jackman
33. Charlie Cox 
32. Andy Serkis
31. Zachary Levi
30. Michael Douglas
29. Dominic West
28. Bill Nighy
27. Hannah John-kamen
26. Thomas Haden Church
25. Ryan Reynolds
24. Tom Hiddleston
23. David Tennant
22. Ian McKellen
21. Jon Bernthal
20. Abby Ryder Fortson
19. Liev Schreiber 
18. Keysten Ritter
17. Max Elliott Slade
16. Jake Gyllenhaal
15. Trey Parker and Matt Stone 
14. Chris Hemsworth 
13. Sam Marin 
12. Michael Keaton
11. Steve Carell
10. Nicolas Cage
9. Chris Evans
8. Ke Huy Quan
7. Ethan Hawke
6. Iman Vellani 
5. Wilson Bethel
4. Awkwafina
3. Josh Brolin
2. Daniel Bruhl
1. Paul Rudd






6 comments:

  1. My top 5 actors that I would like to interview on the Jimmy Fallon show. 5. Steve Carell 4. Jude Law 3. Ryan Reynolds 2. Jake Gyllenhaal 1. Paul Rudd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all these actors would be fun to interview on live TV Because I can show them my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these actors would be really impressed by your blogs!

      Delete
    2. I agree with you Lou I think these actors would be impressed by my blogs. I still think it would be really cool if Paul Rudd commented on some of my blog posts.

      Delete
  3. Great list. I would like to see you interview Paul Rudd and find out how long we can expect him to play Ant-Man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Lou I think I'll be really cold to interview Paul Rudd on the Jimmy Fallon show and ask him how long he is going to play Ant-Man. I would also be really cool if I asked him how you would feel if you were cast as Lex Luthor In a Superman movie.

      Delete

My Ranking of All 15 X-Men Films Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking of All 15 X-Men Films Ranked from Worst to Best 15. X-Men Apocalypse 14. X-Men Dark Phoenix 13. X-Men Origins Wolverine  12. X3...