Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Top 20 Things I Want For an MCU Reboot

 Top 20 Things I Want For an MCU Reboot

20. I Want Captain Marvel to Be An Interesting Character. 

19. I want A More Comic Accurate Interpretation of Jigsaw.

18. I Want A More Accurate Depiction of The Phoenix Storyline.

17. I Want Black Widow to Be a Russian Just Like in the Comics.

16. I Want Baron Zemo to Be More Like his Comic Counterpart. 

15. I Want The Civil War Story line to Be Accurate to Its Comic Counterpart. 

14. I Want The Hulk To Be Taken Seriously. 

13. I Want  Vulture and Mysterio to Team up To Fight Spider-Man

12. I Want Captain America to go up against M.O.D.O.K in a film. 

11. I Want Cyclops to Be The Leader of The X-Men. 

10. I want Scarlet Witch to be The Daughter of Magneto.

9. I Want Mister Negative to Go Up Against Spider-Man

8. I want Crossbones To go up against Captain America Multiple Times. 

7. I want the Taskmaster to be just like his comment counterpart. 

6. I Want Namor to join the Avengers.

5. I want Ultron to be scary and a big threat like in the comics. 

4. I Want Thor to Be Serious

3. I want Everything to be slowly built up and connected to each storyline.

2. I Want Dr Doom to Be The Big Villain

1. I Want Them to Start with The Fantastic 4 Movie.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranking Everything I Watched In June Ranked from Worst to Best

  Ranking Everything I Watched In June Ranked from Worst to Best 49. Poltergeist 2015  48. The Snowman 47. Quantum Quest 46. The Circle 45. ...