Saturday, November 12, 2022

Here are my Top 10 Predictions for the Future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

 Here are my Top 10 Predictions for the Future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe


10. I predict in Daredevil Born Again that we're going to see Daredevil go up against the Purple Man

9. I think in Captain America New World Order the Leader is going to make Hulk angry again 

8. I believe we're going to see Reed Richards in Ant-Man and the Wasp QuantumMania in a post-credit scene. 

7. I think Yellow Jacket is going to seek revenge on Ant-Man from their last battle in the first film. 

6. I strongly believe that Kang The Conqueror is going to mutate Darren Cross into M.O.D.O.K. In Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantum Mania

5. I think That Doctor Doom is going to brainwash  Namor the SubMariner in  Avengers Secret Wars 

4. I think Shang Chi ´ s sister Xu Xialing is going to be the new Leader of the Ten rings and become Lady Mandarin

3. I bet in Avengers the Kang Dynasty Kang The Conquer and He Who Remains will battle each other

2. I bet in the third Doctor Strange movie that Dormammu will  come to Earth 

1. I strongly believe that Namor The Submariner will eventually join the Avengers 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranking Everything I Watched In June Ranked from Worst to Best

  Ranking Everything I Watched In June Ranked from Worst to Best 49. Poltergeist 2015  48. The Snowman 47. Quantum Quest 46. The Circle 45. ...