Thursday, November 4, 2021

Even More Unpopular Opinions

 even more unpopular opinions


11. I think Gladys Sharp is the worst female villain in a Dreamworks Animation movie.

10. I think Nolan Sorrento from Ready Player One is a better Lex Luthor than Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor from Batman Versus Superman Dawn of Justice.

9. I think Mute is an underrated Netflix original movie. 

8. I think Igor is an underrated animated movie. 

7. I think the Legend of the Guardians the owls of Ga'Hoole is an underrated live action CGI animated movie. 

6. I think The Nightmare Before Christmas is better than Corpse Bride. 

5. I think Robo-Dog and Robo Dog Airborne are underrated live action movies. 

4.  I think 6 Underground is an underrated Netflix original movie. 

3. I think Jack and Jill are not the worst DreamWorks animated villains. 

2. I think The Wolverine is an underrated X-Men movie. 

1. I think X2 X-Men United is better than Logan 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 20 Underrated Films of 2023

  Top 20 Underrated Films of 2023 20. 65 19. Silent Night 18. Haunted Mansion 17. Shazam Fury of The Gods 16. Tetris  15. Indiana Jones and ...