Sunday, October 24, 2021

Top 10 Topics I Would Like to Discuss on My Podcast

 My top 10 topics I would like to discuss on my podcast. 
10. Video Games
9. Family Guy 
8. The Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit franchise
7. Regular Show/Regular Show the movie
6. SpongeBob SquarePants
5. Dream Works Animated  Movies
4. Ready Player One
3. South Park
2. X-Men movie franchise
1. the Marvel Cinematic Universe, what is the difference between being cast well in a movie and being miss cast in movie, how do I get into ranking lists? what gave me the idea to start blogging? My kidney Transplant, The DC Extended Universe, Movie villains, Talking about me and Shelby's Rango In Boots movie idea, Favorite/Underrated Movies, Netflix Original Movies, why I like to find out what actors or actresses were considered for movie characters? What actors would I like to interview on Live Television How did I feel when we all went into quarantine? Most Anticipated Movies of Next Year,  Least Favorite Movies,  Canceled Superhero Movies, Taking about all the live action Batman movies, Super Villains In Comics That Deserve Their Own Solo Movies/TV Shows movies I'm playing to do a review on, who would I have cast to be Lex Luthor in Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice? what are my favorite blogs that I have posted? If I made my own Infinity Saga who I cast as The Avengers,? Who would I cast as the Marvel Cinematic Universe villains?, Talking about peer Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, the Spider-Man movies, if I made my own DC extended universe who would I cast as the Justice League? If I made my own live-action South Park movie who would I cast? If I made my own Batman movie who would I cast? If I made my own Superman movie who I cast? Fan Casting, If I made my own Ready Player One movie who would I cast? How can Hollywood improve? Talking about my idea for a animated Star Fox movie. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Making predictions for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Eternals, Black Window, Marvel's Inhumans Tv show, Joker, Chappie, Jack the Giant Slayer, Netflix's Daredevil,Netflix´s Jessica Jones, Wandavision, the Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, Marvel's what if...? How do I get into podcasting? If I made my own Fantastic Four movie who would I cast as the Fantastic Four?. South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut, South Park the pandemic special,South Park the Vaccination special, Coco, Netflix's The Punisher, Batman vs. Superman Dawn of Justice, The Suicide Squad, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman 1984, Birds of Prey, Suicide Squad, Man of Steel, Shazam, Justice League, and Zack Snyder's Justice League, X-Men first Class, X-Men Days of Future Past, X-Men Apocalypse, Deadpool, Deadpool 2, X2 X-Men United, X-Men, X3 X-men The Last Stan, X-Men Origins Wolverine, The Wolverine, Logan,X-Men Dark Phoenix, What Animated Movies Could be Remade into Live-Action? Avengers Age of Ultron, Thor The Dark World, Ant Man and the Wasp, Ant Man, Captain America Civil War, Captain America the Winter Soldier, Captain America the First Avenger, Thor, Thor Ragnarok, Avengers Infinity War, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Captain Marvel, The Incredible Hulk, The Avengers, Avengers Endgame, Spider-Man Homecoming, and Spider-Man Far From Home. the Shape of Water, Knives Out, Alita Battle Angel, Hawkeye, Dinner for Schmucks, Ghost in the Shell, Favorite Tim Burton Movies, the Greatest Showman, Shrek, Shrek 2, Shrek the Third, Puss in Boots, and Shrek Forever After, The Fundamentals of Caring, The Peanut Butter Falcon, The 40 Year Old Virgin, The Mandalorian, Bubble Boy, Moon, Mute, Unbreakable, The Little Prince, Red Notice, 6 Underground, Love & Monsters, The Voices, Rango, the Legends of the Guardians the Owls of Ga'Hoole, How would I fix X3 X-Men the Last Stand? If I made my own X-Men movie franchise who would I cast? If I made my own Spider-Man movie who would I cast? Why do I still think Eternals is not the worst movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? If I made my own Green Lantern movie who would I cast? How would I fix 2011´s Green Lantern movie? How would I fix Batman and Robin? Why do I think Wonder Woman 1984 is not the worst DC extended universe movie? Why do I think Thor the Dark World is the weakest Thor movie out of the Thor Movies? Superman, Superman II, Superman 3, Superman 4 the Quest for Peace, and Superman Returns, If I made my own Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit trilogy who would I cast? How would I fix 2016´s Suicide Squad? Why do I think it is so stupid to cause controversy in movies? Batwoman, If I made my own Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse Movie who would I cast? Why do I like to go to Villains Wiki and Heroes Wiki? The 3 Ninjas Trilogy, How would I fix Spider-Man 3. Pokemon Detective Pikachu, Sonic the Hedgehog, Surf Ninjas, Voyagers, South Park Post covid part I, South Park Post Covid Part II The Return of Covid, unpopular opinions, The Fifth Element, JoJo Rabbit, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, The SpongeBob Movie Sponge Out of Water, and The SpongeBob Movie Sponge On The Run, Big Trouble in Little China, The Catcher Was A Spy, What do I think are the best Netflix original movies? What do I think are the worst Netflix original movies? Ranking All The Marvel Cinematic Universe Villains from Worst to Best. The Map of Tiny Perfect Things, Free Guy, Encanto,Tron, Tron Legacy, Time Bandits, Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance, Fantastic Four 2005, Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer, How would I fix the Amazing Spider-Man 2? Osmosis Jones, The Tomorrow War, Real Steel, Reminiscence, Hugo, Looney Tunes Back in Action. Why do I still think Batman Versus Superman Dawn of Justice is the worst Superhero Movie ever made? The Day After Tomorrow. All Summers End, An American Pickle, Peacemaker, Uncharted, Ender's Game, Indie Films/A24 Films, Defending 2009's X-Men Origins Wolverine kind of. Why do I think it was stupid to give Ant-Man and Ant-Man and The Wasp a PG-13 rating? What DC villains what I want in the Suicide Squad 3? If I made my own Dark Avengers movie who would I cast? If I made my own Masters of Evil movie who would I cast? How would I fix Captain Marvel? If I made my own Teen Titans movie who would I cast? Admission, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, They Came Together, The Farewell, Why do I still think Movie 43 is The Worst Comedy Ever Made? Fan Films, Uncharted Fan Film, The Adam Project, First Cow, Boss Level, Favorite villain performances. Least Favorite villain Performances. Defending 2011's Green Lantern kind of. What is the difference when a movie is being raunchy to be funny and a movie that is being raunchy for no reason for the sake of being raunchy? What movie and TV show villains should have been the main villain in Regular Show the movie?. What actor would I have chosen to voice Mr Ross in Regular Show the Movie? The Hangover Trilogy. Going Through My DVD Collection. Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness What are the good things about Disney buy Marvel and what are the bad things about Disney buying Marvel? The Lighthouse. Talk About My Movie Idea For The Suicide Squad The Rise of Brainiac. Why do I still think the movie Rush is my favorite biopic movie? What Famous People Could Get Their Own Biopic Movies about Them?. If I made my own Knives Out Movie who would I cast?. Talking about my movie idea for Legion of Doom Versus Justice League. What Movies and TV shows have I watched this year?. What do I think are the best movies of the 2010s?. What do I think are the worst movies of the 2010s?. What do I think are the best villains of the 2010s?. What do I think are the worst villains of the 2010s. What do I think are the best movies of 2020?. What do I think are the worst movies of 2020?. What do I think are the best movies of 2021. What do I think are the worst movies of 2021?. Whiplash, Why do I think that General Zod is the most overrated comic book movie villain?. Talking about me and Shelby's idea for a Racing Stripes remake. Netflix's the Sandman. Netflix's Watership Down. Making the worst superhero movie ever. What bad superhero movies could be fixed?. Thor Love and Thunder, Moonfall, recommend movies. What Movies Should Be Turned Into Telltale Games?. Hellboy 2019, Red Dot, Phone Booth, What are some of the most disturbing movies?. If I Made My Own Phone Booth Movie Who Would I Cast?. Django Unchained, Why Do I Like to Recast Movie Characters?. Doing a Q&A. Defending Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Ranking Every Marvel and DC Movie villain on Separate Lists. Why Do I Think Everything Everywhere All at Once is my favorite 2022 Movie?. Disney + Daredevil Top 5 Things We Want to See. Top 5 things We Don't Want to See. Spider-Man 4 Predictions Ranking all the Pre MCU Movies. Comparing All the Different Actors Who Have Played the Hulk. Top 10 Movie Recommendations of All Time. Superhero Movies that aren't as Bad as the Critics Say. Why Are Some Good actors underutilized in Their Movie roles?. Why do I think Paul Dano´s Riddler is the Best Batman Movie Villain?. Movies that Don't Deserve Their Bad Reputation. Comic Book Movie Characters That Are Not Accurate to the Comics But Their Actors Who give Good Performances. Underrated Movie Villains. Why do I think Ian McKellen is The Best Actor That Has Portrayed Magneto?. Top 5 Things I want in the MCU ´ s X-Men, Top 5 things I Don't Want in The MCU X-Men, Why do I think Black Adam is the best DCEU film?. Why do I think Baron Zemo should have been the main villain in the Falcon and the Winter Soldier from Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?. The Dark Tower, Women In Gold, the Fanatic, Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, Upgrade, Strange World, Zoolander, Werewolf By Night, The Book of Boba Fett, Von Doom, Why do I think Secret Invest Is my least favorite Marvel Disney Plus Series, Turning Red, Why is Paul Rudd My Favorite Actor of All time?. Lightyear, Parasite, First Reformed, The Shrink Next Door, Why Do I like Doing Trailer Reactions?. Anchorman The Legend of Ron Burgundy, Okja, Green Room, Shutter Island, Talking About Every Single Fantastic 4 Movie to Prepare for the Official MCU Fantastic 4 Movie. Silver Surfer Herald of Galactus. What are my Favorite Movie Reviews I Have Done?. Top 10 Most Sympathetic Movie Villains. Why do I think John Krasinski Should Come Back to Play Mr. Fantastic for the MCU?. Other Side of The Box, Discussing the Podcast itself. What are my favorite Podcast Episodes That We Have Done?. How the Grinch Stole Christmas 2000, Jonah Hex, Molly's Game, Why do I think The Thunderbolts movie is My Least Anticipated Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie?. Why do I think the Wrecking Crew are the Worst Marvel Universe Villains?. Ranking Every Spider-Man Movie from Worst to Best. Ranking All 20 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Tortoise John Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him. Top 10 Most Disturbing Movies. Flushed Away, The Devil All the Time, To The Bone, Locke, Babyteeth, What is the difference between having a consistent tone in a movie and having an inconsistent tone in a movie?. The Cider House Rules, Thoughts on 2022, What Do I Think Are the Worst Movies of 2022?. What do I Think are the Best Movies of 2022?. Glass Onion A Knives Out Mystery, Gamer, This is The End, Why do I still think Arthur Harrow Is the Most Underrated Marvel Cinematic Universe Villain?. Ambulance, Cargo, Mowgli The Legend of the Jungle, Lean on Pete, Small Crimes, John Wick, John Wick Chapter 2, John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum, Is it Possible to Travel Through the Multiverse?. Why Do I Think That it is Very Important to have a Villain be Serious Without Cracking too Many Jokes? Avatar, Why do I think Maxwell Lord from Wonder Woman 1984 is the Most Underrated Villain of the DCEU?. What Superheroes in Comic Books That Deserve Their Own Movie or TV Series?. Kajillionaire, Two Days, Brian and Charles, I Love You Man, Swiss Army Man, Puss In Boots The Last Wish, Beast, Ranking All 25 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Smaug Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him. Ranking All 19 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Cable Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 21 Actors That Were Considered for Dr Steven Strange Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Hocus Pocus, The Black Phone, Why do I Think That The White Dragon is one of the best DCEU villains?. Stutz, Replicas, Kaleidoscope, Top 20 Actors Who Could Voice the Silver Surfer. Mank, Moana, Ghostbusters Afterlife, The Incredibles, Catch Me if You Can, Speed, Really Bad Movies That Have Really Great Actors. What if the X-Men movies followed the comics. What if the MCU Followed the Comics. Waves, The Amazing Maurice, Always Be My Maybe, My Top 10 Favorite Netflix Original Movies. 7500, Clueless, Why do I think Accidental Love is One of the Worst Movies of 2015?. Southpaw, Prisoners, Volcano, My Top 20 Least Favorite Movies, Why Do I Still Think Two Days is Paul Rudd's Most Underrated Movie? Why Do I Still Think Ant-Man the Wasp Quantummania is The Most Underrated Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie?. My Top 20 Favorite Movies of All Time. Discussing the Ant Man Trilogy. What if Tommy Lee Jones did play the Green Goblin in a Spider-Man movie. The Bride of Candyman, Acheron- Alien fan Film, Breaking News in Yuba County, Brightburn, R.I.P.D. Stronger, Role Models, The Guilty, Ranking All 17 Actors That Were Considered for The Riddler Ranked from  Least Likely  to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 24 Actors That Were Considered for The Penguin Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him.  Disgusting the Production of Batman Forever. Discussing the Production of Spider-Man 3. Discussing the Production of Ant-Man. Discussing the Production of Doctor Strange. All Is Lost, Zodiac, 127 Hours, Mid 90s, Shazam Fury Of The Gods. Arctic, The Impossible, Murder On The Orient Express, Gravity, Ranking All 39 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Jack Traven Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. The Super Mario Brothers Movie. The Wild, Into The Wild, Ranking All 25 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Smaug Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him. Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters. Why do I Like to Cast Paul Rudd As Different Characters?. A Man Called Otto. No Internet Game, Frozen, Renfield, I Could Never Be Your Woman, A Ghost Story, Crawl, The Terminator, After Yang, Why do I think that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 Is still My Favorite Movie Out of the Trilogy?. Discussing the Guardians of the Galaxy Trilogy?. Life Of Pi, Boyhood,
Ranking of All 27 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Yondu Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. The Last Black Man in San Francisco, The Coutier, 1922, 2012, Moonlight Z For Zachatiah, Speed 2 Cruise Control.Togo, The Menu, The Hunch Back Of Notre Dame. Terminal, Nope, Three Thousands Years of Longing. The Little Mermaid 2023. Raymond and Ray, Swan Song, Still A Michael J. Fox Movie. Cherry, Greyhound, Finch, Ghosted, The Elephant Queen. The Northman, Everest, The Invisible Man 1933. A Trip To The Moon 1902. If I Made My Own Marvel Cinematic Universe What Characters Would I Us?. On The Rocks. Spider-Man Across The Spider Verse. Brokeback Mountain, Esio Trot, C'mon C'mon, Extraction 2, The Old Guard, Velvet Buzzsaw, CODA, Penny Dreadful, Elemental, John Carpenter's The Thing. Why do I still think Kraven the Hunter Will Be the Worst Movie of This year?. The Banker, Why Do I Think Self/Less Is a Super Underrated film?. Inside, Wiley ´ s Wonderland, Cars, The Humans, Disappointing Movies, Causeway, The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse. Tiny Worlds, Spree, A Score To Settle. Mandy, Emancipation, Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny. A.I Artificial Intelligence. I,Robot, 65, Beast of No Nation. Explain How I do My Movie Reviews. Discussing my 1000th Blog post. The Man Who Walked Between The Towers. The Space Between Us. Ranking All 23 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Dr Doom Ranked from Least Likely to Really Least Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 30 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Mr Fantastic Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Why Does Marvel Getting Dr Doom Complete Wrong in the films?. Why is The High Evolutionary the Best MCU Villains?. Actors That I Would Like to See in Knives Out 3 Wake Up Dead Man Comparing All The Actors Who Have Played The Punisher. Reviewing Punisher War Zone and Paying Respect to The Late Ray Stevenson. Why is And Then There Were Fewer is my Favorite Family Guy Episode?. Wheelman, Sisu, The Shallows, Ranking All 5 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of the Silver Surfer Ranked from Least Likely to really Least Likely to Voice Him. Ranking All 9 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Magneto Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 32 Actresses That Were Considered for the Role of the Invisible Woman Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Her. Ranking All 7 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of the Flash Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 21 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Green Goblin Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 4 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Electro Ranked from Least Likely to Really Least Likely to Play Him. Top 10 Marvel What If Episode Ideas. Oppenheimer, Ranking All 4 Actors that Were Considered for the Role of the Ancient One Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Her. Why Do I Think The Flash is the Most Overrated Movie of 2023. Top 20 Actors Who Could Voice M.O.D.O.K. Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Kang The Conqueror. Ranking All 9 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Mysterio Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 4 Actors That Were Considered for Hank Pym Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 6 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Ant-Man Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Explaining How I Rate Movies. Life, Talking About Me and Shelby's A24 Movie Idea Bottle. Why Do I Think Secret Invasion Is The Most Boring Disney Plus Marvel Show?. Red Eye, The Greatest Beer Run Ever. Eo, Free Fire, Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Arthur Harrow. Flaming Hot, Ranking All 7 Actresses That Were Considered For the Role of The Wasp Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Her. Top 20 What If...? Fanfics. Barbie, Run, Talking About My 4-Part Regular Show Miniseries. What are my favorite tv shows to Watch. FIONA, Haunted Mansion, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem, The Card Counter. Ex Machina, The Audition, Donnie Darko, Why Him, A Haunting In Venice. Bram Stoker's Dracula. Ranking All 44 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Han Solo Ranked from Least Likely to Really Least Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 21 Actors that Were Considered for the Role of Indiana Jones Ranked from Least Likely to Really Least Likely to Play Him. Prisoners of The Ghostland. Death On The Nile. Why do I think the movie Deadfall is one of the best and worst movies ever made?. October Sky, Why do I not like how Disney has been handling Star Wars. Ranking All 4 Actresses That Were Considered for the Role of The Huntress Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Her. Ranking All 7 Actresses That Were Considered for the Role of Black Canary Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Her. Interstellar, Devotion, Ranking All 25 Actors That Were Considered For The Role of Sandman Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him. The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. Severance, Goodfellas, Why Do I Still Think That War Machine is One of The Worst War Films Ever Made? Ranking All 20 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Green Lantern Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Why do I Think Knights of Zodiac is One of The Worst to Move of 2023?. Wonka, discussing the Anime Death Note 2006. Ranking All 25 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of the Joker Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. What Are Some of The Best War films?. The Loveless, Why is Scoot Lang Look Out The Guy! Is My Favorite Book. Why is Death Note 2017 a horrible Anime Adaptation?. Ranking of All 28 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Lotso Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him. IBoy, Safe House, The Santa Claus, Treevenge, Gerald's Game. Palmer, Why Do I Think Rebel Moon Part 1 Child of Fire is One of the Most Boring movies of 2023?. What Are The Best Movies of 2023?. What Are The Worst Movies of 2023?. The Florida Project. Why do I Still Think The Last Thing He Wanted is the Most Boring Movie 2020. Da 5 Bloods. Hacksaw Ridge, Guy Ritchie's The Covenant. Ranking All 33 Actors That Were All Considered for the Role of Spider-Man Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking all 3 Actresses That Were Considered for the Role of Doc Ock Ranked from Least to Likely to Most Likely to Voice Her. Ranking All 8 Actors That Were All Considered for the Role of Mr Happy Chapman Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Why do I Still Think Fantastic 4 1994 is One of the Best and Worst Marvel Movies Ever Made?. Don ´ s Plum, Date Night, Top 20 Canceled Movie That I Would Like To Do A Review On. Why Do I Think Echo is The Most Interesting Disney Marvel show?. Migration, Ranking All 4 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Druig Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 4 Actresses That Were Considered for The Role of Ajak Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Her. Ranking All 3 Actors That Were Considered for the role of Black Mask Ranked from Least Likely to Really Least Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 3 Ant-Man Movies Ranked from Great to Remarkable. Ranking All 3 Actresses That Were Considered For the Role of Sersei Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Her. If I Made My Own Eternals Film who Would I Cast as The Eternals?. Why Do I Think The Movie T.A.U Is The Worst Movies of 2018?. 1917, Why Do I Still Think Infinite is the Worst Movie of 2021?. Why Do I Think Unhinged is One of The Best Worst Movies of 2020?. The Killing Of A Sacred Deer. The Boss Baby. Saltburn, The Nest, Orion And The Dark. Wofwalkers, why do I think that No Country for Old Men is the Best Movies of 2007? Why do I think Anton Chigurh is The Darkest Movie Villains of All Time?. Why is The Marvels One of the Most Underrated MCU Movies?" Minions, Ranking All 14 Actors That Were Considered for The Role of The Scarecrow Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. The Fox and The Hound. White Fang, Strange Way of Life. Good Night Oppy, Why Do I Think Getaway is The Worst Ethan Hawke Film Ever Made?. Freakonomics, A Million Miles Away. Shot Caller, The Goonies, Marcel The Shell With Shoes On. The Art of Self-Defense. Spaceman, Why Do I think Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom is A Perfect Sequel? The Prestige, Kung Fu Panda 4, Defending Jacob, Apollo 11. Sr, Minority Report, Training Day, Dumb Money, Godzilla X Kong New Empire, In The Tall Grass. Dunkirk, Inception, The Kings of Summer. Why Do I think Wish Is One of The Most Beautiful and Perfect Disney Films? Sherlock Holmes 2009. The Nice Guys, Cobweb, Shimmer Lake, Argylle, Discuss The Planet of The Apes Trilogy. Discussing My Movie Idea For A 2000s Avengers Trilogy Ranking All 3 Planet of the Apes films. Ranking All The Villains from The Planet of The Apes Trilogy. Why do I think Dreyfus is One of My Favorite Villains In The Planet of The Apes Trilogy?. Why do I think Napoleon is The Most Historically Inaccurate Biopic. Tetris, Ford V Ferrari, The Woman King. Movies That Surprised Me. The Queen´s Gambit. Bohemian Rhapsody, The Gift, Five Nights At Freddy's. The Invitation, Top 20 Actors Who Could Play The Thinker. Kingdom of The Planet of The Apes. Why Do I Think Madame Webb is The Worst Movie I Have Ever Seen in My life?. Why is Ezekiel Sims The Worst Movie Villain of All Time. Discussing Part 2 of My 2000s Avengers Trilogy Called Avengers Journey Into The Realm of Nightmares. Top 20 Actors who Could Voice Nightmare. Honey Boy, Rumble Fish, Why do I Think Atlas is The Worst Sci-fi Film of The 2020s?.Elysium, Underwater, Why Do I Think Tim Burton ´ s Planet of The Apes is an entertainingly Bad Film. Ranking All 14 Actors That Were Considered for The Role of Hulk Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ari, The Boys In The Boat. Searching, Missing, What Are My Favorite Film Commentary Tracks?. District 9, The Discovery, Fury, Asteroid City, The Martian, The Call Of The Wild, Bliss, A Cure For Wellness. Mad Max 2 The Road Warrior. The Shining, One Flew Over The Cuckoo ´ s Nest. Why Do I Think Poltergeist 2015 Is A Pointless Remake?. Imperial Dreams, Discussing The Small Acx Series. Ranking All 12 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Moon Knight Ranked from Least Likely to Most to Likely to Play him. Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Quaz. Ranking All 13 Actors that Were Considered for the Role of Kang The Conqueror Ranked from Least to Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 11 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Ghost Rider Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him.
Furiosa A Mad Max Saga. Mad Max, Jarhead, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, Roadhouse 2024, Top 20 Actors Who Could Play The High Evolutionary. Ranking All 4 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of The High Evolutionary Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 16 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Adam Warlock Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 21 Actors That Were Considered for The Role of Two-Face Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking All 3 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of General Thade Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him. Ranking All 9 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Shang Chi Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Gattaca, Top 20 Actors That Could Play Gorr The God Buncher. What are some of the best villains of 2021?. What Are Some of The Best Villain of 2022. What Are Some of The Best Villains of 2023?. Dune, Inside Out 2, Geostorm, Serenity, Why Do I Think The Circle is one of The Worst Films of 2017?. Predestination, Why Do I Think That Seabiscuit is The Best Sports Movie?. Big, Why Do I Think The Snowman is One of The Worst  Films of 2017?. Why do I Think The Bikeriders is The Best Movie of The Entire Year?. Mad Max Fury Road. Ranking All 5 Mad Max Films Ranked from Good to Terrific. Why Do I Think Quantum Quest is One of The Worst  Films of 2010? The Great Wall. Fancy Dance, The Beanie Bubble. Bronson, Luck, Reacting To Videos, Why Do I Think Chaos Walking is One of The Worst Movies of 2021. Finding Ohana, The Beekeeper, Color Out of Space, A.X.L, The Last Samurai, Strays, Forrest Gump, The Willoughbys, Gran Turismo, Why do I think Killers of The Flower Moon is One of The Best Movies of 2023?. Why do I Think William Hale is One of The Best Villains of 2023?. Abigail, The Invisible Man 2020. Monkey Man, Boy Kills World. Cyrano, Silent Night, Civil War, Fatman, Gretel and Hansel, Dead Poet Society. Reality Bites, Welcome Nowhere, Joe The King, Top 20 Actors Who Could Voice Mephisto. Top 20 Actors Who Could Voice Brainiac. Ezra, Top 20 Actors who Could Play Maximus Boltagon. Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Dr Hector Hammond. Point Break 1991. If, Blade, Blade II, Why Do I Think Robert Downey Jr as Dr. Doom is Going to be the Worst Super villain Casting Choice of All Time?. Why do I think Deadpool and Wolverine is  the best MCU movies of all time? Why do I think Cassandra Nova is One of The Best Villains In The MCU. 
The One, I Saw The TV Glow. Arthur The King. The Terminal, Ranking All 15 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Nathan Drake Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Cloverfield,  Snake Eyes, Why Do I Think  Seventh Son is One of The Worst Films of 2015?. The Gray, Another Round, disgusting my idea for an Animal Farm Remake. Man On A Lunch. Beetlejuice, Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Antwan. Top 20 Actors who Could Voice Silver Surfer. Top 20 Actors Who Could Voice Galactus. Ranking All 9 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Galactus Ranked from Least Likely To Most Likely to Voice Him. Ranking All 17 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of The Thing Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him. Ranking All 4 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Kraven The Hunter Ranked from Least Likely to Really Least Likely to Play Him. Why am I Boycotting Kraven The Hunter?. Copshop, Ranking All 27 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of Lex Luthor Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking all 9 Actors That Were Considered for the Role of The Punisher Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Ranking all 7 Actors That Were Considered for The Role of Daredevil Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Terrence Fletcher. Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Calvin Candie. What Are My Favorite Villain Reviews That I Have Done?. Explaining How I Make My Villain Reviews. The Hateful Eight. Jackpot, Why Do I Think Surtur is one of The Most Disappointing Villains in the MCU?. 10 Cloverfield Lane. Lisa Frankenstein, Labyrinth, Ranking All 8 Actors That Were Considered  For The Role of Dr. Arliss Loveless Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Play Him. The Killer, Why Do I Think Mephisto is Going to Be one of The Worst Comic Book to Movie Adaptations Ever?. Why Do I Think The Woman in The Window in The Most Boring Movie of 2021?. Leon The Professional. Ranking All 5 Actors That Were Considered for The Role of M.O.D.O.K Ranked from Least Likely to Most Likely to Voice Him.  Top 20 Actors Who Could Voice Nightmare. Side Effects, Rain Fall,  Final Cut, Top 20 Celebrity That Should Guest Star On My Podcast. Godless, Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Ikaris. Top 20 Actors Who Could Play The Caller. Top 20 Actors Who Could Play Stu Shepherd. Shaun The Sheep. Shaun The Sheep Farmageddon. Child's Play 2019. Top 20 Actors Who Could Voice Tortoise John. Dreed, Plant of The Apes. Patterson, Why Do I Think Room is The Saddest A24 Film? The Spectacular Now, Why Do I Think A24 is My Favorite Movie Studio?. Brother Bear. Tramps, The Black Hole, The Social Network, Why Do I Think Rim of The World Is A Horrible Rip Off Of The Goonies?. The Rad Balloon, Her, 
Top 20 Actors Who Could Voice Arishem The Judge. Disgusting The Zodiac Killer. Top 10 Actors Who Could Play Chef Slowik, Casablanca, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo 2011. IO, Why Do I Think The King is One of the Most Powerful and Emotional Netflix Original Films of All Time. The Disaster Artist. Why Do I Think The New Mutants is The Most Underrated X-Men Film? Antlers,
 

7 comments:

  1. Devoting a podcast episode to brainstorming a Starfox movie would be really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Star Fox movie would be really cool Because you can cast Hugh Jackman as Peppy Hair because It would be cool to see him voice another bunny character In a animated movie.

      Delete
    2. Yeah Peppy the hair would be a hilarious role for him. Trying to imagine Hugh Jackman saying “do a barrel roll” makes me smile.

      Delete
    3. I agree with you John that Hugh Jackman would be really funny as Peppy Hair.

      Delete
  2. Hugh Jackman as Peppy would be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to a Quantamania podcast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Lou doing a podcast episode of Ant-Man the Wasp Quantummania will be really interesting because it'll be fun to discuss how awesome the film is and discuss why Kang the Conqueror is one of the best in the MCU villains. It'll also be fun to discuss why M.O.D.C.K is a really interesting villain. But the thing that will be really interesting is to talk about the future of Kang the Conqueror going forward in the MCU.

      Delete

My Ranking of All 15 X-Men Films Ranked from Worst to Best

  My Ranking of All 15 X-Men Films Ranked from Worst to Best 15. X-Men Apocalypse 14. X-Men Dark Phoenix 13. X-Men Origins Wolverine  12. X3...