Saturday, October 30, 2021

My Top 10 Unpopular Opinions of Movies and TV Shows

 Mu top 10  unpopular opinions of movies and TV shows 

10. I don't think the Inhumans TV  show is that bad. 

9. I only like the first three  3 Ninjas movies.

8. I still think Despicable Me 3 is an underrated animated movie.

7. I still think The Guilty is a really Underrated Netflix Film.

6. I think Venom is an underrated Marvel movie.

5. I think Ghost Rider and Ghost Rider spirit of Vengeance are underrated Marvel movies.

4. I think Ant-Man and Ant-Man and the Wasp are underrated movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

3.  I think Doctor Strange is an underrated movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

2. I think Lotso from Toy Story 3 is an overrated villain.  

1. I think the movie Uncharted is the most underrated movie of 2022.









1 comment:

  1. This is a great list. Can't believe I overlooked it. I really need to check out The Inhumans.

    ReplyDelete

Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox

  Here is My Villain Review of Mr Paradox Now I'm going to discuss the character Of Mr Paradox who is the secondary villain in 2024´s De...